No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Manny Pacquiao Agreed To September Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
    Man.... Servin' up some hate on a platter made to order??? How bout this, before Pac encountered a bad case of ****** he was whoopin' JMM's candy a$$! All he would've had to of done is take his time, place his punches accordingly, maybe even played the role of counter-puncher for a couple rounds. Marquez's nose would have eventually gotten to him shot after shot and the fight woulda been called off on doctor's orders no doubt. The fight was Pac's to lose and he did so in dramatic fashion. Manny just has too much ***** going on in his life. He only trained for 2.5 months compared to JMM's 4.5. Where's his dedication, I hate agreeing with fmj but he said it right, you have to dedicate your life, everything to your craft, like Marquez does. If a 5th fight does get made the only way Pac wins is if he quits everything else except boxing until he officially does retire. If he were to drop everything, hit the gym and rededicate himself to the craft that made him rich/famous then there is no doubt he could do to JMM what JMM did to him in 6. He'll never do that and a tune-up for Pac should be shameful for him at this point in his career. He shouldn't need a stepping stone. If he can't hang with the top tier elites then he needs to retire plain and simple. All he is doing is feeding the haters desire's to watch him fall by not dedicating himself to boxing. The Pacquiao who ko'd hatton and beat down cotto wouldn't have carelessly gotten caught with that shot. Sad, just sad...
    Yeap all Pac had to do was not do what he did WTF , every loser has the same deal , what a smart fella you are .

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      I would if I was a casual fan, but I get nothing seeing a low skilled genetic freak(if ped free) against pass primed, weight drain mummies. I will admit thought, that I will miss seeing this hype job get Pacquaio'd by a 40 year old lightweight at the hype job's demanded weight cause that sure was indeed exciting.
      and your fav fighter? who is he again?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Yeap all Pac had to do was not do what he did WTF , every loser has the same deal , what a smart fella you are .

Comment

wouldn't have you suspected jmm using the same just like your sig says?

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
            and your fav fighter? who is he again?
            I don't have a favorite fighter. I have too many fighters I like to say one is my favorite. Not everyone here has your fanboy mentality kid. Am glad Manny has attracted you to boxing, but now that your here is time to evolve into a real fan. I was once like you during the days of Chiquita and Chavez Sr. Being Mexican they gravitated me to boxing and now I learn to enjoy the sport more then just nationalistic reasons.

Comment

I don't have a favorite fighter. I have too many fighters I like to say one is my favorite. Not everyone here has your fanboy mentality kid. Am glad Manny has attracted you to boxing, but now that your here is time to evolve into a real fan. I was once like you during the days of Chiquita and Chavez Sr. Being Mexican they gravitated me to boxing and now I learn to enjoy the sport more then just nationalistic reasons.
              did you see what date i joined here?

Comment

If that were true you wouldnt hate on any Boxer! Youre such a poor liar!

Comment

name them...

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                    wouldn't have you suspected jmm using the same just like your sig says?
                    Anybody that refuses a PEDs test and in the process walks out on a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history , you better believe I would suspect them of cheating .

Comment

Anybody that refuses a PEDs test and in the process walks out on a 50/50 offer in the biggest fight in history , you better believe I would suspect them of cheating .
                      that's pac. we're talking abt jmm here, bro

Comment

Working...
                      X