Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd beat Sergio at 154 people would say he beat a weight drained 37 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would people say this? Why do Floyd fans make excuses for fights that their own man has slated and avoided.

Martinez has said 154 is his limit, he is willing to fight Floyd or Pac at this weight. He is 37 and in my eyes, p4p 2. Floyd would get mad props for taking this fight.

Comment

It would be a legit win. A much better win than Guerrero that's for sure......Didn't mean to put that stupid wink icon in the post btw.
      Last edited by ny123; 12-23-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        lol

Amazing how *****s make excuses for floyd to avoid all tough in prime fights, from kosta, mosley, margo, cotto, pac to martinez today

all excuses

ask yourself this, which in prime great boxer has floyd defeated? his prime? all he has is wins over a 2 year lay off oscar and a 140 fighter in hatton lol

he is a joke

he will never be considered one of the best, just a what if fighter

he has taken the easy roads everytime, avoided the best to fight bankers
        Well,your a hater...Anyway,Floyd is clearly one of the best fighters of his era and ever..Anyone who try's to deny this is a hater...Oh and btw I'm not even a big Mayweather fan..But give credit where it's due son...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Well,your a hater...Anyway,Floyd is clearly one of the best fighters of his era and ever..Anyone who try's to deny this is a hater...Oh and btw I'm not even a big Mayweather fan..But give credit where it's due son...
          Martinez would give Mayweather huge problems. Speed, leghth, size, power and south paw.

Gueerarro poses no threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Well it's great you think you have the right to classify people as haters.

Oh look another Mayweather thread by Larry. This is pretty much spam, no points get made. Just the same old crap.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              Martinez would give Mayweather huge problems. Speed, leghth, size, power and south paw.

Gueerarro poses no threat.
              I agree with this whole post..You will not get an argument out of me on this subject...

Comment

Floyd didnt hesitate to fight JMm so why the excuses not to fight Sergio?

Yes he will be criticised for draining Sergio so are you gonna use that as an excuse to not fight Sergio? It didnt stop him fightin JMM people criticising him.

If he dont want critism fight him at 160. But if floyd wins people will say sergio got old overnight or had a bad day at the office. So floyds not going to fight anyone then is he? Retire again then.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Well it's great you think you have the right to classify people as haters.

Oh look another Mayweather thread by Larry. This is pretty much spam, no points get made. Just the same old crap.
                  I do believe I have the right to have an opinion of anyone or anything...So yes I do have the right to classify people as haters(as long as they fit the criteria of one)...Dude is a known Floyd hater and his post speaks in volume...Everyone knows Larry is a Pac hater as well,and I would say the same thing to anyone who trys to tear down Pac's career..It's a hater move and tbh pretty stupid..Both of these(Pac and May)fighters are great fighters...Hell they even say how Martinez is overrated now..It's just stupid,and like I said hateful..

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Why even bother,this was proven when people discredited Ward for beating a young Dawson after he dropped in weight.So why should Floyd fight a 37 year old Sergio who would drop a division for a pay day?this is crazy,it would be a **** fight and Sergio would be drained and ineffective.terrible fight
                    If Martinez breaks Floyd to pieces and lays him out will people say that Floyd got beaten up by a bigger man or will they say he got dominated by a superior fighter?

Comment

That's a very big if. Which is why ginger will get the fight instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X