Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham in Tears Over Loss: I Was Cheated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve was robbed. He won 115-113/116-112. He controlled more rounds with his solid jab and movement. There were swing rounds, but only if you give every single one to Adamek could I see a draw or an Adamek win. 116-112 Adamek is AWFUL.

Comment

I had Cunningham winning but this was no robbery. ***** Nazim lost Cunningham this fight by telling him not to exchange. Whenever Steve exchanged with Adamek he got the better of it but there were way too many instances where Steve ran or tried to hold. That doesn't win you fights and Nazim should know better. Cunningham has nothing to be ashamed of, he just should have fought the way he normally fights instead of running for 12 rounds

Comment

Fat Eddie beat Adamek with one hand. That was a robbery. The last few rounds of this fight were very frustrating to watch knowing it was close and watching Cunningham, the superior fighter, move and defend like he had won every round and only needed to survive. If only he had fought like he needed the knockout he would have won on the cards

Comment

Hell yeah he was cheated, bull**** man.

fucking motherfuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
            I had Cunningham winning but this was no robbery. ***** Nazim lost Cunningham this fight by telling him not to exchange. Whenever Steve exchanged with Adamek he got the better of it but there were way too many instances where Steve ran or tried to hold. That doesn't win you fights and Nazim should know better. Cunningham has nothing to be ashamed of, he just should have fought the way he normally fights instead of running for 12 rounds
            This!

I see it the same way.

Freddie Roach said: He has it even and who wins the last round wins the fight.

The result is fine.

Comment

at times Steve looked like he was giving Adamek a boxing lesson...then he would back into those ropes and Adamek looked like a bully....Steve's jab was as good as ever and when he let the right hand go behind the double stick he found his target more often than not.....if he was a REAL HW he could've probably made it more decisive

at the end of the day, Steve outboxed him and looked like the winner to me...but hey, its the game...big ups to Adamek as well...not easy fighting a dude with a 7 inch reach advantage....he did what he could and at times he was looking good...don't hate the player hate the game..messed up politics man!!

Comment

I call for a Cunningham - Adamek 3.

Comment

How the hell did one of the judges give Adamek 8 rounds...8! ...which 8 rounds would that be?????

Comment

Smh

It was close but then again it wasn't .. I thought Steve landed more showy shots , and controlled the fight with his jab which was also on point .. I don't feel adamek won at all I was so sure Cunningham had . It ain't the worst robbery ever but I think it does qualify as one for sure ..

Comment

christmas came early for little tomasz.

Comment

Working...
                      X