Your favorite fighter? No badmouthing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire - killshot destruction

Comment

Barrera- his offensive attack is what got me interested in boxing.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez - He is an amazing fighter.

Comment

I would say Matthyse. He has just flat out turned into a killer after getting robbed.

The little smirk he gives after knocking someone down is cold... Like he's getting a certain joy from there pain.

Comment

manny - class both in and out of the ring

Comment

Floyd Mayweather. He got me back into boxing after I had lost interest. What impressed me was his skill. I've never seen a boxer that technically sound.

Comment

Israel Vasquez the way he would got up from a knock down then KO the guy he was fighting after that. The guy had a big heart and guts one of my favorite fighters of all time.

Comment

Ricardo Lopez Nava: From my perspective, he has the most beautiful style of boxing I have ever seen. He had beautiful defense and beautiful offense.

Comment

Carl Froch
                    He's a hard warrior, but also smart, extremely determined and dedicated. He want's the hard fights and isn't afraid to fight away from home.

Comment

Past; Sugar Ray Robinson, the essence of boxing, brains and brawn with the ultimate "will to win"!
                      Currently; Adrian Broner, I see eye hand coordination thats excellant, he positions himself to attack and defend really well. Right now he looks and acts like he's there to win at all costs, we'll see! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X