No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Memo Would Have Helped With Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Oh God!!! Now we would have people calling for a rematch.
    I would not watch the rematch if one took place. Styles make fights. Marquez needs someone who is agressive to look good against. Bam Bam's style would match up well with his.

Comment

That ship has sailed. If Marquez wants the rematch, make it happen lol. Making that fight would just kill Pac's fanatics.

Comment

Memo woulda told him not to drink his own urine. He drank pee for the mayweather fight to get ready

Comment

@money may

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Floyd vs JMM on may 4th let's make it happen, it would do big numbers on PPV
          That's what I'm talkin' ..... F all thir Floyd vs Guerrero bull-ish I'm hearing about.

Comment

The snitch/cheat was not on his side that time. They did full time partnership due to his obsession to defeat PAC BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. The result is amazing fountain of roid. I guess Maroid is happy now he got his wishes no matter the amount involved.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
              .... a gun or memo lol.

JMM got his gun now. So let's get a rematch poppin,

It won't help. Floyd was coming off a two year layoff aswell. He's been more active of late and sitting down on his punches more. He actually moved quite alot against JMM.

Though i'm all for a rematch. Watching the **** on this site cry like babies and make excuses is priceless.

Comment

If the first fight would have been remotely close, I'd be interested. It wasn't. Much better options out there for both fighters.

Comment

I think Mayweather beats JMM 10 outta 10 times. That said, JMM's lone bright spot in the fight with Floyd was in the 2nd just prior ro getting KD'd. He managed to trap Floyd against the ropes and land a huge overhand right. Floyd managed toi roll with it decreasing the power of the shot. But even at that, that was a very pivital moment in the fight because at that point, Floyd knew JMM couldn't hurt him. JMM appeared to have more power in the 4th Pac fight. But the KD and KO shots IMO had more to do with tactical errors on Pac's part than any newfound power JMM has. If when JMM landed that right against Floyd, he had managed to gain some respect. I definitely don't see landing more punches against JMM and being hit less than he ever has, which is what happen. But even with that, Floyd has so many advantages over JMM its hard for me to see JMM beating him.

Comment

sure, it have helped but if he still fought like the attacker against floyd, he'd still lose. maybe look less outclassed but still convincingly lose. i like jmm but his style just won't do well against floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
                      Memo woulda told him not to drink his own urine. He drank pee for the mayweather fight to get ready
                      Don't forget throwing the fieldstone around his yard for strength training

Comment

Working...
                      X