Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Memo Would Have Helped With Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is he gonna do for him to change the out come if they fought again?? Make him by 5 years younger??? Make him a better technician???

Mayweather is the worst opponent jmm could fight,I watched the fight again a few days ago...you can see the difference what separates the master from the pupil.

Comment

• I mean what's bulking up with muscle going to help him in the fight??? Floyd didn't use size to beat him. He stood in the middle of the ring and schooled him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oleoleole View Post
        Memo can't help JMM against Mayweather, he would have to go olympic style drug testing by VADA, and he would go back to his old ways, slow, and not enough power to KO someone in WW, marquez is so dreamy, he should retire, enjoy his win, part ways with Heredia, because he will get caught eventually.
        Eventually get caught lol? Some people just cant except their fighter losing so they have to resort to assumptions to validate their claim, what a moron! BTW, Pacquiao got KTFO!

Comment

• Style makes fights.. Marquez does his magic when he's reacting to an aggressor, but Floyd forces Marquez to be the aggressor. That fight must've been so frustrating for Marquez.

Comment

• Wouldn't mind seeing this put to the test...but I don't think he's right. Marquez just couldn't catch FMJ, period. You can whine about the weight, but I don't feel like Floyd ever even imposed or made use of his size. Unless he was hitting Marquez hard enough to make him cautious, Mayweather simply outboxed him.

Comment

• [QUOTE=IronDanHamza;12846665

I'm merely stated he is a legit WW. Do you deny that?

d I would personally pick both of them over any other WW in the Top 10 at this moment in time.[/QUOTE]

Common Iron, you know as well as most that Marquez would only look good against Pac at WW and no one else. As a matter of fact if he chooses to fight **** Bradley at that weight I can easily say that Bradley would take the decision easy. Marquez has no business fighting above 140 and that's a fact.

Comment

• No, I don't think Marquez could have won but he could have dealt Mayweather a few surprises and Floyd wouldn't have mentioned Pacquiao's name in anything. Maybe.

Comment

• Why do people keep crying about Floyd "cheating JMM at the scale?". Do they not realize that JMM's lone welterweight win was the only fight he's fought at the full welterweight limit of 147? The Mayweather and 3rd Pac fights were both fought at catchweights. The weight didn't matter. It was the guy he was fighting. I'm sorry. But JMM landed fewer punches than he had ever landed in a fight and was hit more than he's ever been hit. The common sense in me says that if a guy is swamped like that, 2lbs wouldn't swing it that much further in the other direction.

Comment

• I gotta laugh at all the Floyd fans who accused Manny of ped use ignoring Marquez work with Memo. LOL u guys are the worst!

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a rematch. JMM looks better at the weight and Floyd has slowed down since their last meeting (as has JMM) but Marquez's added power and level of comfort definitely makes this a more competitive fight. Rematches between super stars are starting to disappear in our sport. Lets get this on!

Comment

Working...
                      X