Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Mares Deserves Nonito Donaire Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Rigo fanboys out to attack Garcia and Nonito when infact they speak the truth.

Mares just fighting Agbeko and Moreno is miles ahead of anyone Rigo has fought.

Tell the old Cuban to wait in line and fight a live body.

Comment

Originally posted by noroi View Post
      well like it or not that couple semi retired boxers you are talking about has more credentials as a pro than all fighters you said specially rigo( maroqquin, cordoba??? FTW) with the exception of Mares(which is first on the hit list of Donaire)..

Now we can evaluate that your boxing IQ is = (oh wow your) stupid

Hmm let me guess you are a member of the RIGO Cult because they are all ridiculously STUPID and you are too...
      Uh?, you won´t beat anybody by throwing credentials at them. Those stay in the resume of the boxer that earned them, not given out in your retirement fight. What credentials is Donaire getting?, retired old horses and journeymen, typical of a hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
        Mares only two fights at 122lb, he will be hitting nonito under the belt all night, nothing else.

Arce a clown with nothing to give.

Rigo is a master in the ring, he can box better that Nonito, and he has KO power with both hands. The weak part for Rigo is hold under pressure for 12 rounds, I don't see Nonito capable of putting that pressure, too slow for Rigo.
        Donaire too slow? LMAO the most ******ed statement I've read in a while.

Comment

garcia speaking the truth. not sure why rigo fans are mad when mares has consistently proven whereas rigo still has to live up to his potential as a pro. i'd like nonito to fight both but no doubt mares is more deserving of the fight right now. i think mares gives nonito more trouble too.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Donaire too slow? LMAO the most ******ed statement I've read in a while.
            Maybe, BUT I am most of the time right on my predictions, and I can tell you Rigo is going to ridicule “Monito Don Nadie”, he moves like a mini robot.

Comment

lol @ all the dumb azz cuban fan boys.......

Comment

cuban cigar > mexican cigar

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                  Mares only two fights at 122lb, he will be hitting nonito under the belt all night, nothing else.

Arce a clown with nothing to give.

Rigo is a master in the ring, he can box better that Nonito, and he has KO power with both hands. The weak part for Rigo is hold under pressure for 12 rounds, I don't see Nonito capable of putting that pressure, too slow for Rigo.
                  and Mares two opponents (Moreno and Morel) are both head and shoulders above anyone Rigo has faced. Rigo is impressive, but he will need to be impressive vs better competition for me to favor him vs the proven Donaire

Comment

Donaire is the best at 122lbs

Donaire is a very talented all around boxer. Hand speed, footwork, quick reflexes, switch hitter -southpaw but can fight orthodox, counter puncher, technical fighter and gift fights smart and intelligently. He is the no.5 p4p fighter, ring champ at 122lbs. He takes on all comers but he has the choice because many are challenging him for he is the best and they want to ride on with his popularity and fame. Also fighting him means more pay since he is popular, a very good all around boxer and he has lots of sponsors including hbo tie ups. Rigo wait for your turn since you have to prove yourself first against more quality opponents. Your group is in a hurry to fight Donaire so you can ride on with his popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
                      of course ,donaire and garcia dont want to know nothing rigondeaux
                      Man are u thinking wise and clean? Nonito will rip and pressure Rigos glass chin... Rigo is not on Nonitos level man, i hate to say that but its the truth, tho Rigo is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X