Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Says Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox is an expert on bouncing back after being brutally KO'd. Lennox is a Canadian warrior

Comment

Pac will be back. He's still one of the best. The problem was that people had this perception of him being better than he really was after his move up to 140 and went on a spree of fighting guys Floyd and Margartio already beat.

You put him back in with JMM and we are back to 2008 all over again. Pac will be back and is still one of the elite.

I'm all for a Pac fighting Broner at 140 as a tune up for Pac and then a rematch vs Bradley or call it day in his last fight vs Mayweather.

Comment

If anybody can come back its Pacquiao. I wonder what the science is behind a ko like that? If he doesn't remember the punch, or the fight maybe it has had no real effect on him as a fighter.

Anyways as a Pacquiao, and boxing fan I hope he will be back. He is good for the sport. I also have a feeling he will be all the better for it.

My only hope is that they stop fighting Marquez, and pick some new names. Their fights are epic, and always very even. I think the fans want to see him beat on some fresh faces. I hope he comes back against Bradley to avenge that farce of a loss. Then I want him to fight "All about the money, but not if its Pacquiao" Mayweather. I think his final fight should be against Marquez.
        Maybe even a Khan fight.....

I also hope Marquez takes on some new faces too. I would love to see Marquez vs. Danny Garcia, Khan, Matthysse...

Comment

Pacman will be back better them ever we talking about a guy that at some point live in the street with no food or nothing and look were he got when you bein tru so much you develope a strong mentality a man that survives all that can boun back from anything pacman will rise again better them ever

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
            If anybody can come back its Pacquiao. I wonder what the science is behind a ko like that? If he doesn't remember the punch, or the fight maybe it has had no real effect on him as a fighter.

Anyways as a Pacquiao, and boxing fan I hope he will be back. He is good for the sport. I also have a feeling he will be all the better for it.

My only hope is that they stop fighting Marquez, and pick some new names. Their fights are epic, and always very even. I think the fans want to see him beat on some fresh faces. I hope he comes back against Bradley to avenge that farce of a loss. Then I want him to fight "All about the money, but not if its Pacquiao" Mayweather. I think his final fight should be against Marquez.
            Maybe even a Khan fight.....

I also hope Marquez takes on some new faces too. I would love to see Marquez vs. Danny Garcia, Khan, Matthysse...
            I'm PAC-man fan all day, but let's be real here, the man is torn in too many directions. Has the camera in his face too much now... He's probably no where near as hungry as he was 10,8,even 5 years ago. Probably spoiled by his wealth and lavish lifestyle now. His past experience and a little of the old pac-man are all that are left now. He's still great, but he is becoming what he did not want to become and that is a fighter who don't know when to retire like Roy jones jr.

Comment

Pac is done. Pushing aside the hate for his fanatical fans, but Pac is done! He's had a long career. He can't come back from this. He has one foot in and out of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by astacio View Post
                Pacman will be back better them ever we talking about a guy that at some point live in the street with no food or nothing and look were he got when you bein tru so much you develope a strong mentality a man that survives all that can boun back from anything pacman will rise again better them ever
                I thought for damn sure he had the 4th fight against jmm. He said if he saw a chance to end it early he would, and that may have been his downfall in that fight but regardless, he was very very stupid to lunge into that right hand the way he did. Manny should have been patient, channeled his aggression appropriatley, and let jmm choke out on his own broken nose blood drainage. If he would have just took his time, PAC might've been talking to team mayweather about the mega fight right now not to mention minus a concussion. Still love the PAC, just maybe it's time for him to retire and pledge his life to family and politics now.

Comment

Lets remember pacquiao chilhood growing in the street with no food or nothing and were at 8 times champ 8 divisions will he bouns back? Ofcourse he will he will rise again stronger and better them ever

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Pac is done. Pushing aside the hate for his fanatical fans, but Pac is done! He's had a long career. He can't come back from this. He has one foot in and out of boxing!
                    Sort of like you on NSB...:WORD:

Comment

I think Pac-Man can come back strong after a long vacation, 8 or 9 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X