No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Frenzy, Honored in Hidalgo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a Boss.

This how much you know the *******s are mad, they stopped attacking floyd and now are attacking Marquez.

LOL sad people you guys are, but I dont blame ya your people have never produce something even remotley close to pacquaio and you guy probably never will again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      i agree lol puga should laugh at himself like when you laugh at the stupid sht he says, lol if puga does that, lol maybe puga will be a happier man, lol, he might stop harassing people online aswell, lol, nyahahaha

Exactly. You cant come into a Marquez thread and start bashing him, You'll lose everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Like a Boss.

This how much you know the *******s are mad, they stopped attacking floyd and now are attacking Marquez.

LOL sad people you guys are, but I dont blame ya your people have never produce something even remotley close to pacquaio and you guy probably never will again.
        you you admit hes great...

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Like a Boss.

floyd is still a ****in puzzy lol they have a reason not to attack floyd cause floyd is a retired unretired peace of **** cheater who doesnt ever fight the truly elite

Comment

[
            i never said i boxed, lol, you were the one who said i have a heavy bag in my room which i dont, lol, you are still angry as **** and still confused lol
            i nver said you said you boxed either...

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            Nah he ain't retiring, he's holding out for more money like he always does.

I cant wait till part 5 happens, Manny might not wake up this time
            nah , pissboy dont want none of pac ..even with all the drugs memo supplied him , part of his vicotry was due to luck..

when marquez retires lol puga too will soon retire from boxingscene because he doesnt have to remind people about memo , lol puga will end his career like that, lol, he will probably join freddie roach or roger mayweather and talk **** all day about the people he hated on this website like you me and himself aswell
            if marquez retires now , i'll always see him as a guy who was willing to do everything including drug cheat just to get a victory over a guy hes so obsessed with ...

Comment

Exactly. You cant come into a Marquez thread and start bashing him, You'll lose everytime.
              thats the thing i was'nt attacking him , i was giving props to heredia whose the main reason for jmm's victory ..then you guys just went ballistic over it...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                [

i nver said you said you boxed either...

nah , pissboy dont want none of pac ..even with all the drugs memo supplied him , part of his vicotry was due to luck..

if marquez retires now , i'll always see him as a guy who was willing to do everything including drug cheat just to get a victory over a guy hes so obsessed with ...

Pac was the one that was lucky, he was lucky he woke up.

I honestly think he wont wake up if they fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  you you admit hes great...
                  i love manny and his style, lol, i was never a fan but i respect him so ****in much , in or out the ring hes a outstanding citizen, humble, polite, lol, fan freindly, lol small ego, lol, fighter for the fans, lol, loves us mexicans, lol even if you try, lol, you cant sincerely hate this guy lol, nothing but respect to the pride of the phillipines manny pacman pacquiao lol, on the other hand floyd mayweather can go **** himself if ellerbe aint ****ing him already

Comment

Puga is such a bad loser, hail to your mexican king Puga!.

Comment

Pac was the one that was lucky, he was lucky he woke up.

I honestly think he wont wake up if they fight again.
                      nah you cant be lucky for more than a decade being the mexicutioner..one of them has to win sometime

Comment

Working...
                      X