Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Least Pacquiao Challenged Himself By Fighting Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ fllowmos trying to give floyd credit for beating jmm while he was drinking his piss and eating tacos with no memo heredia

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Didn't Floyd make Marquez move from lightweight even missed the weight and he still gets credit? and Floyd fought a bloated ass version of Marquez, not the muscular fast and strong version Pac fought?

You flom0s are gross, why do you keep defending a cherry picker?
      So your praising Pac for fighting Juan under the same weights Floyd did ?

Floyd was lighter than what Manny was !

JMM was slower in his last fight than he has ever been and what do you think Floyd would do to a slower JMM ? why dont you call for a rematch lol , its a fact Juan WANTS NONE OF FLOYD lol .

Live with it kid , Manny got stiffened and Floyd schooled the guy that did it at the same weight while Floyd was lighter than Manny , and after 2 yrs out while JMM was coming of 2 big name stoppages and was the current No 2 P4P in the world , and your trying to rubbish Floyd , the sour grape losers are pathetic .

Comment

damn floyd is great.....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          See, this is the difference between you and I. I'm a fan of the sport, not just of a fighter. I'll call it like I see it. My favorite fighter is Marquez and then Chad Dawson. So I don't even know why you assume Manny is my dude. Even if he was, Id tell it straight up. If my favorite fighter is being a *****, I'm going to call him a *****.
          Why do you assume that I assume Manny is your guy?

Do you even know who I am? Do you think I don't know you?

I know that you are anti-Floyd, not a Pacquiao fan. You looked like Cotto's biggest fan when the Mayweather-Cotto rivalry was going on in 2008.

And who do you think you're fooling with this "I'm a fan of the sport" crap. If you're a fan of the sport, you wouldn't say it. That's like the people who are self-proclaimed "humble". You don't say that, you don't label yourself.

Everybody knows you, you've been a Floyd hater since post #1. You don' fool any one with your "I tell it like it is" bullsh-t. You might fool these 2011-2012 posters, yeah. But every one knows who you are. You don't call it like it is, you call it how all Floyd haters call it.

F-cking pathetic title/post. At least he challenged himself by fighting Pacquiao. Come on.

Comment

Mayweather feels this is the "safest" fight avalible for now! Guerrero comes to fight but he lacks one punch ability to change a fight quickly and thats what Floyd is most concerned about! He stopped being a fighting champion a long time ago and will finish out his career very carefully trying to get to 50-0 as if he's a Heavyweight!!! hahahaha!!
            Now kids you should know by now that "styles make fights" so comparing common opponents doesn't hold to much weight in boxing!!! How could lil Joe Frazier power give Ali hell and Big Georges more power do nothing??? STYLES!
            Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              again marquez proved that he was a dangerous opponent for pac regardless of weight class. this was shown in the third fight, no? and he didn't go life and death with katsidis lmao.....
              hey moron you do know there is a video of Freddie Roach saying they only fougth JMM the third time becaues they thougth he was pass it and many boxng experts also thougth JMM had lost a step too
              Last edited by solo20; 12-21-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I'm not defending Floyd's inactivity btw just failing to see how Manny gets credit for getting KTFO by Marquez & Floyd gets zero credit for schooling Marquez. I bring this up as you seem to be praising Manny for it and he also made Marquez go up in weight.
                Because Manny was dominating the fight, yes he was getting tagged as well but that happens in every fight including the hatton fight but he was beating up marquez

one shot k0s happen, better guys have had it happen, then they fight them again and win easily, I would bet a lot to say the same with happen with manny and marquez

for me, I have no issues with the floyd fight, I think he is smart, he always has canelo fighting with him to boost sales to make himself look better and tries to take all of the credit lol

at the end of the day, guer is the number 1 contender

Comment

Cool Story Sis

Comment

lots of pacquiao fanboy ownage in this thread. nice work guys

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      Ive said numerous times that the Pacquiao camp was afraid of Martinez. Look up my thread history. But at least Pacuqiao took on a challenge
                      Hardly anybody gave Marquez a chance of winning the 3rd fight. It was one of the all time great cherry picks that backfired. Pacquiao was not challenging himself when he picked the fight. It only became a challenge when Marquez showed up and wasn't going to lay down for anybody. He picked Marquez for one reason and one reason only and that was because he looked so damn terrible at the weight against Floyd.
                      Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-21-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X