Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAW paul williams is ur answer

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I really want Alvarez vs Kirkland but Trout is the most deserving and the best fight to be made so hopefully that is what we get.
      We all want Canelo/Trout... be we have a better chance of Pac/Mayweather.
      If Canelo fights a JMW, it will be Angulo... i'll be surprised if he fights a JMW and it's not Anguo

Comment

• Originally posted by liraj View Post
        Well since floyd is the 154lb champ he could have fought Alvarez, Trout, Bundrage, Molina, Lara, I'm sure Sergio would have came down to 154 if floyd wanted the fight.

All those guy's would beat Guerrero by the way. Floyd's obviously taking the easiest fight out there right now.
        Dude you are a moron. What have any of those guys done to land a Floyd fight? 154's top guy is Alvarez, and he hasn't fought ANYONE! At least Guerrero's coming off an impressive win over a top 3 147 fighter, he's a 6 time world champ in 4 different weight classes. Not one of those guys you mentioned can say that. You're clearly hear to ***** and moan.

Comment

• guerrero has no chance, lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Manny ducked both at the weight Floyd fought them at !

Would you except Floyd giving bigger guys lowering CWs to fight them ?

154 Cotto and 154 ODH are bigger challenges than Manny has ever attempted so I dont know why you praise Manny but rag on Floyd when they have followed the same path except Floyd dont force guys to be unhealthy to fight him .

You talk of prime like Floyd is always in prime lol , he is as past prime as his name opponents , only you kids do see that because Floyd won so the opponent must be past prime more than Floyd , even if Manny fights them after Floyd they were better than when Floyd fought them lol

You butt hurt kid haters are pathetic in your double standards , thats why I dont respect any Pac ******s .
            De la Hoya was the one that called the shots in the Pacman fight. Freddie roach saw that De la Hoya was older and couldn't pull the trigger anymore and he told Pacman take the easy fight and beat his ass. De la Hoya was already coming down to 47 for the roidweather match-up but Roids retired. So De la Hoya took the biggest money fight out their, which was Pacman Pacquaio. As for Cotto, Margarito and Manny Pacman Pacquiao beat Cotta out of the welterweight division. So Cotta moved up to see if he could get a belt off a bum with a belt Plug in (Yuri foreman). And if you really believe the 1 pound catch weight is the reason Cotto lost you need to reevaluate your boxing knowledge. Roidsweather saw the opportunity to beat damage goods and move up a few pounds and make a huge payday and he ran for it. I don't see the same urgency for Floyd-roidweather to meet Sergio Maravilla Martinez at 54. The only excuses I hear from Floyd -roid fans over the last three years is that Martinez is too big. Or why don't you tell Pacman to fight him. Floyd-roid knew that Cotto couldn't beat him if they were fighting at 100 pounds or 1000 pounds that why he ran up their quick and in a hurry to cash in on that damaged Puerto Rican fighter/flag.

Comment

• I dont think this fights gonna do to good. Dont find it very interesting at all dont think the Moneyman would do it on this one. The seller here is gonna have to be Canelo and thats depending on who he fights and it would probably need a good overall card.

Comment

• not gonna happen, pure hype

Comment

• Floyd better sharpen his elbows because he's gonna be using them like you wouldn't believe against Guerrero.....left elbow, right hand, left elbow, right hand all night.

Comment

• I have no doubt that floyd would beat Manny, and the way he has pick easy fight with for big money can't be hated on. But he can not command respect from the boxing world when he has duck every fighter in their prime. I'm pretty sure he would of beaten undefeated cotto, margarito, Paul william etc. Any threat or too much risk floyd perceives he just simply would not step up. He'll make all kind of excuses about promotion, drug test and so forth. He'll would rather pick an easy opponent for big $. Good for him, bad for fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Dude you are a moron. What have any of those guys done to land a Floyd fight? 154's top guy is Alvarez, and he hasn't fought ANYONE! At least Guerrero's coming off an impressive win over a top 3 147 fighter, he's a 6 time world champ in 4 different weight classes. Not one of those guys you mentioned can say that. You're clearly hear to ***** and moan.
                      Naw. I definitely got to agree with liraj. If floyd-roid wanted to be the man he could have easily challenged himself and cleared out the Jr.middleweight division. Instead of playing Mexican hop-scotch between 47 and 54 for the Mexican flag. Absolutely Floyd-roid should be fighting Austin "much to doubt" trout next, followed by k9 Bundrage then Canela next may. That's the way you unify a division Floyd-Roid. And prove your the best in that division and then go from there. But I guess Floyd-Roid likes playing Mexican hop-scotch.

Comment

Working...
                      X