No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    I get ppl don't like this fight. alternatives tho??? anyone have any??
    Not when Manny got put to sleep. You either fall into the camp that would rather see Guerrero get this fight, or Alvarez get this fight. Right now I want Guerrero to get this fight, so I'm willing to accept it.

Comment

• One of the only fights available for Mayweather. Pair the red head on the card and if/when they both win, send them to a PPV in September.

Comment

• I thought Canelo vs Mayweather was close to a done deal? wtf.. this is disappointing :/
        Typical Mayweather move if true.

Comment

• I like Floyd but will be rooting for Guerrero. This is a good fight for the hardcore fan but not really casually appealing.

This is really a villain vs the good guy type of fight. They will be pushing Guerrero's wife's cancer battle HARD in the 24/7 and make a lot of people really want Guerrero to win for his family and to take Floyd's 0 IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            I thought Canelo vs Mayweather was close to a done deal? wtf.. this is disappointing :/
            Typical Mayweather move if true.
            Not if Alvarez fights Trout and Floyd fights the winner in September. Mando at WW in May and the top guy at JMW in September.

Comment

• Real question is at what weight. I seen a video where the ghost said he'll move up to 154 .

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                I highly doubt a potential Mayweather-Martinez fight would take place at 160 given Floyd's relatively small size. It would take place at 154 or lower (a catchweight as low as 150 is possible, although unlikely).
                The Martinez -fraudulentroidweather fight isn't ever going to happen. That duck has already been checked-mated by Floyd-roid. I really don't see fraudulentroidweather ducking any hugely marketable name in the near-near future. Unless Canela decapitates his next opponent in like 4 rounds or less. Than it will bye bye Roidweather fro 2013. Beside that the only fighter I could see Roid ducking and dodge in the next 1 1/2 or two, if they both stay undefeated is Adrian billion dollar Broner. Also know as the problem.

Comment

• cant wait to see those who backtrack.

Comment

• Not like I wasnt expecting it, not much choice out there, Khan messed his payday up, Canelo would be served up in September, Bradley is with Arum, Martinez is at 160, Williams is paralysed, Trout only had one significant fight, who else? This is actually depressing right now, can't wait for him to be done with boxing and go so we can see this level playing field that is needed in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Not if Alvarez fights Trout and Floyd fights the winner in September. Mando at WW in May and the top guy at JMW in September.
                      that seems like a stretch.. I've heard plenty of supposed Mayweather plans like this before and they never happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X