Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For:Team Canelo on Facing Mayweather, Having a Plan B

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember this: MAYWEATHER IS ALL ABOUT MONEY..... WON'T FIGHT CANELO BUT.... BECAUSE MAYWEATHER KNOWS CANELO WILL DRAW ALOT OF PPV BUYS DUE TO CINCO DE MAYO.. MAYWEATHER WILL MAKE SURE CANELO IS ON THE UNDERCARD CO-MAIN EVENT... AND MAYWEATHER WILL CHOOSE THE EASY FIGHT WITH GUERRERO... AND WHEN THE PPV MONEY COMES IN MAYWEATHER WILL SAY "PEOPLE PAID TO SEE ME, NOT TO SEE CANELO"... Which everyone knows will be the opposite... So I hope canelo turns down the offer to be the co-main event and have his own PPV MAIN EVENT!! even if it's not against Mayweather... CANELO is better entertainment than Mayweather fighting his cherry pick opponent... ( MAYWEATHER TOO SCARED TO FACE CANELO) .... and yes I AM A HUGE MAYWEATHER FAN, AND A HUGE CANELO FAN.. BUT FACTS ARE FACTS... MAYWEATHER JUST CARES ABOUT EASY MONEY, SO THAT MEANS EASY FIGHTS ONLY!
    Last edited by keyz3r0; 12-21-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Fight Trout you band of puzzies. Jesus. Not the guy he just ****ing beat.

I think Canelo's got potential but if they keep coddling the kid like some sort of an exotic pet, he's never going to get there.

Comment

Plan B:

Comment

Damb I hate Trout for ****ing up a classic WAR (Canelo vs Cotto) but he beat Cotto clearly and he deserves the Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            I would like to see Canelo vs Trout but I think most likely he will fight Angulo.
            I hope you're wrong, but it makes sense because they've really been playing it safe with Canelo. Trout might beat him on points and get robbed. I'd rather see Canelo vs Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
              Please! Jr. comes in 15-20 pounds overweight. He refused to step on the scale the day he fought Martinez. Against Rubio he had blown up to 181 pounds for a fight scheduled at 160! Don't even try to compare Canelo's weight advantage to Jr.'s.

Fact of the matter is a lot of people hate on Canelo just to hate. I've read the most ridiculous comments on this blog, Canelo will get "destroyed" by the likes of Vanes, Trout, Angulo and Lara. That is ridiculous, first people talk smack about Canelo for "not fighting anyone" yet they say that another fighter THAT HAS NOT FOUGHT ANYONE will "destroy" Canelo? So stupid. Case in point, on this thread one dude said that slow poke Angulo would KO Canelo.

So now, Trout beat Cotto, so he will automatically destroy Canelo? Right Canelo haters?
              Yes, agreed. Like you saying Canelo is a warrior. Based on what?

And I think Chavez Jr clearly steps on the scale here:

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Yes, agreed. Like you saying Canelo is a warrior. Based on what?

And I think Chavez Jr clearly steps on the scale here:
                He was talking about fight night weight.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  Guerrero's a better opponent for Floyd than Canelo, but I also would like to see the Canelo fight.
                  spoken like a true Floyd Fan....yeah take the easy win...:WORD:

Comment

Canelo pleeeaaase take someone ur own size...

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks Trout gets trucked?

Comment

Working...
                      X