Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the Marquez ko over Pacquiao one of the scariest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the russian guy denis lebedev with the cleft lip who ko'd jones jr was way more scary! actually thought roy was dead,he's been brutally ko'd a cpl times but that to me was worse than the johnson ko and way worse than pac ko,pac getting ko'd like that was just very very unexpected.
    Last edited by WILL2WIN; 12-21-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Travdog View Post
      I love boxing and I love KO's but when I see a guy go to sleep it really bothers me. I love Manny Pac but because of the whole Manny-Floyd stuff I lost the fanboyism for him. But seeing fighters motionless is scary. Manny's KO, Hatton's and Roy versus Glenn Johnson affected me the most.

Jeremy Williams vs Peter and Simon Brown vs Vincent Pettway were also really bad
      Peter almost took his head off

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Are you serious??????? I thought P-Will was dead for a second. That was one brutal knock out. He was out before he hit the canvas and the way he landed he could've broken his neck.

The Pac KO was just as scary though. I just couldn't believe that he would lose like that. To see him out cold was very shocking. My first thought was "OH SH_IT!...Did that really happened"
        Duran and P Willy fell on their faces. Seen that before. The way Pac fell, I'm like he's out, but I got scared when they rolled him over and that he was still out. After seeing the replay, I immediately thought, I hope Pac isn't seriously hurt or paralyzed because of how awkward he went down. It was like seeing three steps, the punch, the knees, and then the face!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Nope, the scariest for me has to be Duran/Hearns....
          That was not scary to me, imo. That was shocking, but I feel you lol. It did look disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Nope, the scariest for me has to be Duran/Hearns....
            You beat me to it. One punch KO's don't worry me but seeing an iron chinned guy repeatedly eat heavy leather and finally fall makes me frightened, based on how many concussions just occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Imagine if Pacquiao died or went into a coma then Marquez failed the drug test?

The fact he was out cold for 15-20 seconds and didn't move an inch shows it was a brutal punch.. jumped into it as well... Was pretty scary... Suprised they just rolled him over and had Buboy try and slap some life into him lol!
              Now that some scary s**t right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Now that some scary s**t right there.
                Yeah. I went from satisfaction to stop the fight when Pacquiao beat the living **** out of Margarito. Cotto just outboxed Margarito in the rematch. Pac damn near took his soul!

Comment

Just rewatched and yes that KO was scary and i seriously thought he was dead. Pac will never be the same. That was VICIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    P Williams ko wasn't scary to me. I've seen fighters get caught and land with a thud, but PAc's imo just looked different because it seemed like his neck and face landed before his body.
                    It's pretty scary looking when a fighter is out cold with his eyes open imo.

Comment

YES, he didn't kiss the canvas, he LICKED it, he fell and when they showed the picture his tongue was stuck to the canvas mouth wide open.

I thought he was paralyzed. He didn't move and I saw him stumble forward and Marquez hitting cold, and he dropped down like his body gave up and fell face forward.

He was laying on his face I thought he was paralyzed cause if you look when they showed the slow mo replay of the punch you can see that wave on the back of his neck from the vibration of the punch, I thought his vertebrae snapped.

But this fight actually brought back boxing in a positive way, when I went to work nobody talked about Pacquiao Mayweather or the fight being killed they just said man what a WAR, and drama, they said they wanted another fight.

I personally don't want a 5th fight, Marquez should retire on top.

Comment

Working...
                      X