Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds would Brandon Rios win against Timothy Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

non but he will KO bradley in the 10th

Comment

2 or 3, don't think more than that.

Comment

yup about 2 or 3.. arum needs to stop diicking around and make this fight, forget rios alvarado 2. atleast not right away

Comment

bradley would win the first 2 rounds and then rios would win the next couple of rounds. Then bradley would probably win the rest til the end. Not too easy though, rios on his ass the whole fight kind of like chavez on martinez with a possible ko by rios. Bradley is scrappy but not a great boxer

Comment

2 at the most.

Comment

I think it would be super competitive for the first few rounds then the speed and body shots by Bradley would bust Rios up something bad. There is a reason Bam Bam talked a bunch of shmack about fighting anyone, then comes out of his neck and says he won't fight Bradley - he knows there is a good chance Timmy will blueprint his azz.

Comment

None but Rios won't have to cause he will KO Bradley in the later rounds.

Comment

Rios KO's him so it doesn't matter.

Comment

I guess I'm not alone in thinking 2-3

Comment

Unless Bradley himself gives a round or two away I don't see him winning any, no offense bam bam I like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X