Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who looks stronger and punch harder in the 4th fight? Pacquiao or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    who punched harder???probably not the one who got knocked the fuk out
    lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      lololololol
      You're just as stupid lol

Comment

It's called...........

It's called ROIDS! Since when is Marquez stronger than Manny? WHY would a 40 yr old be stronger? It's simple. A convicted strength and conditioning coach. PERIOD. For those who think you one-punch-KO a fighter like Manny without taking a beating for 12 rounds is nuts. There is no way Marquez didn't cheat. The end.

Comment

Pacquiao without his A-side meth ain't Shyt

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            It's called ROIDS! Since when is Marquez stronger than Manny? WHY would a 40 yr old be stronger? It's simple. A convicted strength and conditioning coach. PERIOD. For those who think you one-punch-KO a fighter like Manny without taking a beating for 12 rounds is nuts. There is no way Marquez didn't cheat. The end.
            Then why is it fair for Manny to use roids and Marquez can't. The best Roid maker won. Memo is superior compared to Arriza

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Bwahahahaa!!! i was about to say the same thing!!! Obviously the Marquez since he Knocked Pac the fuk out!!!! What kind of stupid ass question is that???
              This! Stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                I voted Marquez, you could see from the training camp to the weighin to the fight that there was something up & suspicious.

Although Manny was hitting JMM2.0 with full on power shots that I could feel through the tv also.

I was surprised JMM was taking those shots as well as he was though, a clear sign he took fill advantage of the best PEDs money can buy.

Its sad JMM stooped down to Heredia's playing field just to get the W he felt like he was screwed out of.

Its funny, JMM feeling like he got screwed. If I was Manny, I would have been pissed about the draw he actually won but got screwed out of.

Boxing is in a sad state right now with all these revolutionary PEDs that are untraceable and easily flushable.
                Man quit it with your libelous accusations.

Marquez owned Pacquiao. Get over it.

Comment

Pac was landing more cause he was more aggressive but everytime Marquez landed it would catch Pac's attention. The first knockdown of Pac was heavy duty stuff.

On the third meeting between Pac and Marquez, JMM looked line the stronger puncher

Comment

Not a valid point at all.

This is not a valid comeback. Manny could always punch. Marquez was always a solid puncher BUT not a one shot KO puncher. I am not here to be biased or bogus, because that is what most are on this site; instead, I call things as I see them and Marquez is not stronger than Manny and at 40 years old at that. He looked slow but extremely strong with single shots. Stop acting as if you weren't shocked or didn't find it rare and strange what his power has become.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Pac was landing more cause he was more aggressive but everytime Marquez landed it would catch Pac's attention. The first knockdown of Pac was heavy duty stuff.

On the third meeting between Pac and Marquez, JMM looked line the stronger puncher
                      Pac was out for a split second on the first KD. thats serious punching power.

Comment

Working...
                      X