Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather force Guererro up to 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    i think this fight will take place at 147. even though belts don't mean much, floyd is still the regular wbc champ while guerrero's the interim champ. also, floyd's no solid 154 lber. although he can make this fight at 154 to better prepare himself for alvarez, it's not like guerrero would back out of it. i don't see that happening though, i def think this will be a wbc WW title fight.
    It would then be a JMW title , which makes no sense to fight a 147 mandatory for a 154 title .

Its not going to happen , the only way Floyd would fight Robert at 154 is if Floyd was never going back to 147 , and then Robert is not in the 154 mix .

This thread is just more BS from the same posters sprouting off about Floyd fighting Matt Hatton and Spadafora , just haters talking sheeeet again !

Comment

floyd aint even make the jmw limit when fighting oscar and cotto u dum fuk,yall just hate floyd no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
        If he was so big and so jeavy he would have come in at 54 at the official weigh in. Lets just coveniently ignore the facts to fit your dishonest butthurt agenda.
        Butthurt? What am I butthurt about? That Floyd refuses to take any fight that threatens to be remotely competitive? Yes, that does hurt my butt.

Ignore facts? How could Floyd possibly lose 4lb between the weigh-in and the fight?

Are you suggesting that he ate 4lb of food for the weigh-in?

Are you suggesting that he dehydrated himself for the fight?

Fighters don't come into fight lighter than they weighed in...

He sure looks like he ate his way up in weight... doesn't he...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          floyd aint even make the jmw limit when fighting oscar and cotto u dum fuk,yall just hate floyd no matter what
          dam,

larryx took another ban.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Butthurt? What am I butthurt about? That Floyd refuses to take any fight that threatens to be remotely competitive? Yes, that does hurt my butt.

Ignore facts? How could Floyd possibly lose 4lb between the weigh-in and the fight?

Oscar gained 2 lb after he was given IV fluids , now say he wasnt given iv fluids he would be lighter than he weighed in at !

It can happen as with Oscar or it can happen other ways , a lot depends on your body and how it shedding or holding onto water , he may have had a soda before the weighin knowing he is way under the limit , Ive seen fighters do that to , he may not have had a piss right before weighin , its a lot different when you know your way under the limit .

So yes he could have easily dropped a few pounds from the weigh in .

Comment

So guerrero or canelo at their respective weights wont be competitive for a 36 year old inactive fighter. One who has no real business at 54. What fight should he take. Martinez at 160 ? Floyds good but he isnt roberto duran. You cant knock floyd opposition without basically sayong everyone else has a garbage rese.

Comment

Didnt say he lost weight after the weigh in......i said he came in under. Thats not what a giy who is a 54 pounder does. Floyd is a ww. That isy argument. Read what i write imstead of dishonestly miscontruing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Oscar gained 2 lb after he was given IV fluids , now say he wasnt given iv fluids he would be lighter than he weighed in at !

It can happen as with Oscar or it can happen other ways , a lot depends on your body and how it shedding or holding onto water , he may have had a soda before the weighin knowing he is way under the limit , Ive seen fighters do that to , he may not have had a piss right before weighin , its a lot different when you know your way under the limit .

So yes he could have easily dropped a few pounds from the weigh in .
                  4lb of soda? thats your excuse? Does that man look like he just drank 4lb of soda? I mean honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    Didnt say he lost weight after the weigh in......i said he came in under. Thats not what a giy who is a 54 pounder does. Floyd is a ww. That isy argument. Read what i write imstead of dishonestly miscontruing it.
                    You were replying in defense of the notion that he weighed 147 on fight night... if he weighed in at 151lb, that means he lost 4lb.

Comment

4lb of soda? thats your excuse? Does that man look like he just drank 4lb of soda? I mean honestly...

that's what you get with flowmoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X