Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather force Guererro up to 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you have to do is go back and watch the Mayweather-Cotto weigh in on the day before the fight. Floyd was drinking a huge bottle of Gatorade just minutes before he got on the scale and weighed 151 on the scales. Obviously he knew he was gonna come in way lighter than the JMW limit. Why would he ask the ghost to come to 154.

Its totally ok to dislike Floyd if you want to. But some stuff is just silly to debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      Hatton won a title at 47 like manny did @ 54

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Stupid ass, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        This is probably the most pathetic post this board has ever seen. DTMB makes something up, convince himself that what he made up is true, complains about it (even though he made it up), then criticizes floyd fans. The only thing repugnant is the fact that you have access to a computer so you can post the ******ed things you think about.
        Why do people mention Trout when no one knew who is was 3 weeks ago. He was suppose to be a guy Cotto should whip. Funny thing is that no one mentions the fact that Canelo was in the parking lot before Trout gave his post fight interview. If Floyd had pulled what Canelo did, people would swear that Floyd was running

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Why isn't that degenerate on your ignore list?
          I dont really use ignore at all. But this was worse than just about any post in here. No boxing knowledge, no common sense, no logic, nothing. Just pure made up *****.

Comment

I dont really use ignore at all. But this was worse than just about any post in here. No boxing knowledge, no common sense, no logic, nothing. Just pure made up *****.
            you must have seen plenty of that you old bastard! i joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              you must have seen plenty of that you old bastard! i joke!
              so I guess i dont get credit for being a young 42 or for my facts!

Comment

• Might be the worst thread on the site right now not to mention some of the worst posts I've seen on this forum bar none.

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 12-21-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Hmm, I seem to remember him fighting there... in his last fight...
                  He fought there because Cotto had a belt there. He didn't come in near the weight limit and hasn't even at 154. I don't think he'll make Guerrero go up honestly and if he does neither of them will be near 154 so it's a moot point. He has to eventually defend his 147 belt, so he might as well get his one a decade title defense in.

Comment

He just wants to emphasize his fake ass hate. He's phony, and when I smell phony, you go to ignore. There are plenty of good posters here to post with.

Comment

This is probably the most pathetic post this board has ever seen. DTMB makes something up, convince himself that what he made up is true, complains about it (even though he made it up), then criticizes floyd fans. The only thing repugnant is the fact that you have access to a computer so you can post the ******ed things you think about.

Comment

Working...
                      X