Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all the "Guerrero deserves the shot against Floyd"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
    Seriously. What has Berto done to be deserving of such a high pedestal? I always thought Berto was 90% hype.

Guerrero beats a fallen hype train and now he becomes the hype.

Give me break.

Floyd needs to fight Canelo in May, and stop feeding the fans garbage hype fights nobody wants.

I'm not buying Floyd/Guerrero, he can forget about it.

Floyd/Guerrero=Floyd/Baldomir. Garbage. Snooze fest
    This is what I dont understand! Prior to Guerrero beating Berto nobody was even talking about him as being a potential opponent for Floyd. The mention of it was even laughable. He beats Berto and all of a sudden he's the most deserving man on the planet at a shot at Floyd.

Lets also not forget that aside from a few Floyd fans that only want whatever Floyd wants......NOBODY IS ASKING FOR THIS FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Now we have so called boxing fans asking fighters to choose the more marketable opponent instead of the more deserving. WTF is going on?

canelo has the better chance of beating floyd than robert.

anybody with a modicum of perceptual intelligence can see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        This is what I dont understand! Prior to Guerrero beating Berto nobody was even talking about him as being a potential opponent for Floyd. The mention of it was even laughable. He beats Berto and all of a sudden he's the most deserving man on the planet at a shot at Floyd.

Lets also not forget that aside from a few Floyd fans that only want whatever Floyd wants......NOBODY IS ASKING FOR THIS FIGHT!
        False. This very website has been discussing this fight for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Now we have so called boxing fans asking fighters to choose the more marketable opponent instead of the more deserving. WTF is going on?
          So beating Berto is the stepping stone to getting a crack at arguably the pfp#1 fighter in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            so why wasnt pac clean?

give me your best answer.
            He was blood doped. Why do you think he spent years running from better tests like a guilty coward.

I know you've been taking Plankiao getting KTFO in hilarious fashion really hard, but it'll get better

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              JMM got schooled by Floyd for 12 rounds and didnt have a scratch. JMM KO'd Pac in devastating fashion and looked like he got jumped by 3 guys with bats.

Looks dont always tell the story.
              They sure don't, but I still don't think Bradley was hit nearly as much or as clean as others do. Pac has a habit of busting guys up and disfiguring them, but Bradley came out relatively unscathed. Marquez was marked up after the 3rd and 4th fights, but it's probably because his face can't handle punishment anymore. I don't remember Bradley ever getting his face messed up, and it's not like he's defensively inept. He has his moments of ******ity though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                Seriously. What has Berto done to be deserving of such a high pedestal? I always thought Berto was 90% hype.

Guerrero beats a fallen hype train and now he becomes the hype.

Give me break.

Floyd needs to fight Canelo in May, and stop feeding the fans garbage hype fights nobody wants.

I'm not buying Floyd/Guerrero, he can forget about it.

Floyd/Guerrero=Floyd/Baldomir. Garbage. Snooze fest
                Now turn your argument to Canelo.....you will instantly see the Canelo has done zilch to deserve the fight nor the acclaim he receives.

Canelo beat Lopez - the guy that beat the guy that beat Berto, so if he is worthy in your eyes to fight Floyd, it must follow that beating Berto or anyone who has beaten Berto or beaten the guy that beat the guy that beat Berto, makes you worthy to fight Floyd. The central point of your argument is in congruence with this pattern as well, ergo you agree with what I've just stated.

Ortiz beat Berto, who did Floyd fight next? EXACTLY
                Last edited by mathed; 12-20-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Guerrero does deserve it more than Canelo. Canelo needs to beat a Trout, Molina, Lara/Vanes, Kirkland, Angulo first. Guerrero isn't a big or huge win for Floyd, but it's another win over a top ranked WW. It's the best available fight right now for Floyd, Canelo has done NOTHING.

Comment

I'm waiting until the official announcement

On the one hand it doesn't make sense cuz it won't sell and its not a legacy fight if he picks Guerrero

On the other hand hes ducked and dodged anyone that was a threat for years so it won't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      He was blood doped. Why do you think he spent years running from better tests like a guilty coward.

I know you've been taking Plankiao getting KTFO in hilarious fashion really hard, but it'll get better
                      lmfaaoo blood doped? do you have any evidence of this?

pac didnt run from any testing. he has taken every test required of him.

and even though im a pac fan, i loved the marquez v pac 4. it was a great fight and i enjoyed watching it.

Comment

Working...
                      X