No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham Hopes To Cap Fresh Start With Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham Hopes To Cap Fresh Start With Adamek

Steve Cunningham’s boxing career has always been that of a man without a country, ironic considering the four years he proudly served in the United States Navy. Through 12 years as a pro, Cunningham has fought beyond the U.S. borders on eight separate occasions, including five trips to Germany, while fighting just once in his hometown of Philadelphia – an undercard bout in March ’03.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this fight!

Comment

I like Cunningham. He's a very good boxer with lots of heart and seems like a good person. Unfortunately his chin isn't good enough. Had it not been for his weak chin I'd pick him to beat Adamek. Adamek is now bigger and stronger as a HW and will stop a game and brave Cunningham inside 8 rounds.

I really don't see how Cunningham is going to be successful at HW. I understand this is where he can make the most money, but I'd rather see him move down to CW.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        I like Cunningham. He's a very good boxer with lots of heart and seems like a good person. Unfortunately his chin isn't good enough. Had it not been for his weak chin I'd pick him to beat Adamek. Adamek is now bigger and stronger as a HW and will stop a game and brave Cunningham inside 8 rounds.

I really don't see how Cunningham is going to be successful at HW. I understand this is where he can make the most money, but I'd rather see him move down to CW.
        Agreed. CW would be a stacked division right now if all of the small heavyweights would move back down. Leave the HW division for the modern day giants.

Comment

Working...
        X