Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manual Marquez goes through Chavez snr resume without losing one fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop posting nonsense............

You started watching boxing 4 years ago and shouldn't even be allowed to say the word CHAVEZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Please stop posting nonsense............

You started watching boxing 4 years ago and shouldn't even be allowed to say the word CHAVEZ.
      care to explain Pedro?

Comment

• A prime DLH..stops JMM
        Whitaker wins lopsided decesion
        Taylor thats a toss up but would of been a great fight
        Rosario..another great fight he hit hard but JMM would probably edge out a dec.
        Tzyu..toss up another hard banger..his straight right was lethal
        --
        Bottom line Chavez was better than JMM..and JMM -vs- Chavez..Chavez wins..wears him out..

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
          Marquez is in for a real rough go 135 and above. I think he'd beat Rosario, Camacho and Ramirez due to him being stronger than all of them and the better boxer.

Above that he's fcking with Prime Delahoya, Whitaker, Taylor and Tszyu. I would tag him as big underdogs against Whitaker and Oscar since I think Whitaker would just box better than he would and Oscar would KO him at 135 and above.

Taylor and Tszyu are very interesting fights for me, as Marquez has a better offense to defense style than Taylor, whereas Taylor is mainly offense and may not be as physically strong, and Tszyu has a big right hand and solid fundamentals.

I see Tszyu/Marquez playing out like Marquez/Barrera but with Marquez barely getting the decision and being dropped in the same fashion as Barrera got him.
          Prime Marquez is not as strong as a prime Camacho or Rosario. I don't know about Ramirez. Camacho and Rosario had better chins than Marquez. Camacho is also a better boxer than Marquez. Don't know about Rosario or Ramirez.

Y'all are sleeping on Macho, which baffles me. Watch more fights. No way Marquez beats him IME. Just saying. I'm a big fan of both. Two of my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            Prime Marquez is not as strong as a prime Camacho or Rosario. I don't know about Ramirez. Camacho and Rosario had better chins than Marquez. Camacho is also a better boxer than Marquez. Don't know about Rosario or Ramirez.

Y'all are sleeping on Macho, which baffles me. Watch more fights. No way Marquez beats him IME. Just saying. I'm a big fan of both. Two of my favorites.
            I think he ment the Macho that fought Chavez in 92. A prime Camacho would pick JMM apart. A Camacho of 83-85 would easily beat JMM.

Comment

Working...
            X