No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Psychologically, KO Will Haunt Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
    You thought PAC was dominating the fight,you are really on that crack it was a really close fight until jmm whiped his a$$ with your hero. Going to watch the ko again because it was sweet
    On borrowed time dogg... enjoy it while it's current!

Comment

This is not the first time that Pac had a devastating KO. He suffered his first against Torrecampo but Manny weathered that horrowing experience and still became no. 1 p4p boxer. Iwon't be surprised if Manny suddenly shifts full gear again into boxing to make a comeback

Comment

Originally posted by aymokay View Post
        This is not the first time that Pac had a devastating KO. He suffered his first against Torrecampo but Manny weathered that horrowing experience and still became no. 1 p4p boxer. Iwon't be surprised if Manny suddenly shifts full gear again into boxing to make a comeback
        This is different. He was a weight drained kid back then.

Comment

Pacquiao can return strong we'll see how he comes back.

Comment

Nite Nite Boy

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            Was he really asleep; or just laying there wondering, What the FU*K am I doing Here???
            oh Boy was put to sleep for maybe 30 minutes or so. Yes he was definitely sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz like a light that was turned off for a few minutes lmfao.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Booooooooommmm!!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ( hibernating like a bear ). Marquez is Pac´s daddy.

Comment

According to De La Hoya he would not allow himself to be seen in public and was ashamed to come to the door even to encounter a delivery boy after Pacquiao wiped him out in his retirement match.

I could detect a subtle undercurrent of extra emphasis in Oscar's tone during this POWER 106 interview.

Comment

im afraid i agree with hoya..hope pac can come back stronger but he'
                  s older now , the hunger and the confidence are not like when he was a young ****y , confident lil f0cker

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    According to De La Hoya he would not allow himself to be seen in public and was ashamed to come to the door even to encounter a delivery boy after Pacquiao wiped him out in his retirement match.

I could detect a subtle undercurrent of extra emphasis in Oscar's tone during this POWER 106 interview.
                    I'm not sure who didn't come to the door, but who gives a ****???

Comment

I already said this when Manny stated he wants to fight in April or May if he waits till Sept like Roach wants hes going to take a mental beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X