Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garcia does not want the fight and already coming up with excuses..

so khan has gta call him out...thats all he doing

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post

So Amir should get a rematch based on just name recognition or because he beat up a LW? Khan has to go back to the drawing board and get a good win or two before he could get another crack at Danny. There are plenty of people waiting in the wings that have earned their shot. Matthysse, Rios, hell even Alvarado is more deserving than Khan. If he rematches PEDerson and picks up the IBF strap then he'll have something to bring to the table cause they could unify.

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post

what could possibly motivate you to "duck" a guy you just knocked out?

Comment

Khan acts like he won 10 rounds in a row and then got hit with a lucky punch. You only won the first two rounds, wow great job.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
            I love to see these closet racists get so emotional over EVERYTHING related to Amir Khan lol.
            lol like foreal dawg! I was wondeing why these dudes get on their monthly every time Khan is brought up. The dude wants to avenge a lost NEWS FLASH! Fighters have been hyped up before and after Khan. But this thing seem a lil deeper. The funny thing is, this is all from one one interview and these idiots keep giving it legs to grow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
              You obviously dont know much about boxing if you think Garcia is just a guy who swings for the fences and does nothing else.Thats what Khan thought aswell and he got knocked the **** out,Garcia has excellent timing with his hooks to head and body,he doesnt use straight punches very often which is true but he doesnt need to.Hes a good counter puncher,solid chin,massive power and an instinct for finishing fights.He doesnt do anything spectacular but he does everything well,Khan on the other hand has one thing going for him speed.Hes got poor timing,little to no power and probably the worse punch resistance in world level boxing.No matter how smart Khan thinks he is or how much he thinks hes gonna improve 9 times out of 10 Danny Garcia puts him on his back.

Danny is simply a better fighter
              You forgot to mention that Khan's defense is utter crap but ok....timing....I'll give him that....he KO'd Khan who constantly gets rocked and hammered by opposition...and Morales who's a corpse that should retire for his own sake.

You know that much about boxing? What would your coach tell you if you threw hooks like Garcia? Or you're just claiming stuff from your couch eating potato chips? Garcia throws ridiculously wide sometimes and if Khan is as crap as anyone says you are giving Garcia also too much credit.

Any fighter that throws wide against someone that punches STRAIGHT is going to lose if the fundamentals are there. ESPECIALLY if that opponent has a good chin as well. Just watch....once Garcia encounters a decent puncher with decent (not even good) defense and someone that throws straight he's gonna be in a world of pain. I mean for christ's sake have we forgotten he was struggling against Morales!?
              Last edited by Kimo; 12-20-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Some boxers just can't win on this forum. Simple as that. Whatever they say or do will never be good enough. Whatever it is it will always be the wrong thing in the eyes of the master haters on this forum. Khan, Chavez Jr, maybe Canelo. There's a select few who will always attract the haters in droves. Im not talking about the fanboy hate as in the likes of Mayweather get, im talking about the hate they get for whatever reasons which people have deep down, their minds are already made up even before a word is said.

Khan is one of those boxers. Oh so you got knocked out and want a rematch and are confident of winning? How dare you. It's not as if your a professional boxer or something where confidence and having that belief to win is as vital as it is.....oh wait. Yet those same haters will slaughter him for not rematching a guy who has since gone on to lose to the likes of Kevin Mitchell and Paul McCloskey and wanting to rematch the supposed top dog at 140 according to the powers that be.

At the end of the day, the man is a professional boxer. Of ****ing course he's gonna believe he can still beat Garcia even if we forum experts don't think he can. He's a pro boxer for christ's sake

See the problem with not just Khan but most boxers is that we try and comprehend the mind of a pro boxer, when we just can't. These are people who fight for a living. People who have to believe they can beat anyone. Even delude themselves if need be as that is better than giving up mentally before you even get into the ring. Because if you go into a boxing ring thinking this man im facing is better than me then i can tell you you sure wont last long in there.

This is pro boxing. If he concedes before he even gets into the ring he may aswell knock himself out.

Since when did boxing fans become emotional little b1tches anyway? Oh i forgot it's Khan so we should all follow the crowd and join in furiously bashing away at our keyboards about how offended we are at him for whatever it is he said How dare he think he can beat Garcia in a rematch!! He should be like us mental weaklings and accept that he got knocked the **** out and that Garcia has his number. I mean look where an attitude like that got us..........yeah

Comment

n this is y i dislike Khan. i think he's a great fighter but he is once again mentioning mayweather in his interviews. i wyd like to c him fight Prescott, Peterson n then Garcia. if he beats them this time then maybe i wud like to c him fight mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                    You forgot to mention that Khan's defense is utter crap but ok....timing....I'll give him that....he KO'd Khan who constantly gets rocked and hammered by opposition...and Morales who's a corpse that should retire for his own sake.

You know that much about boxing? What would your coach tell you if you threw hooks like Garcia? Or you're just claiming stuff from your couch eating potato chips? Garcia throws ridiculously wide sometimes and if Khan is as crap as anyone says you are giving Garcia also too much credit.

Any fighter that throws wide against someone that punches STRAIGHT is going to lose if the fundamentals are there. ESPECIALLY if that opponent has a good chin as well. Just watch....once Garcia encounters a decent puncher with decent (not even good) defense and someone that throws straight he's gonna be in a world of pain. I mean for christ's sake have we forgotten he was struggling against Morales!?
                    Get the **** outa here with your fundamentals......

You sound like youve get your head up Virgil Hunters butt pipe I can smell the Bull**** seeping through my computer screen...

Comment

let him fight Khabib Allakhverdiev who beat the crap out of Guzman @ 140

Comment

Working...
                      X