Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what will the excuse be after he's KO'd against by the same guy? I hate that people think a fighter is a better fighter because he can run around and win rounds. Anyone can run around and throw 10 punch combos and only land one. Garcia does'nt play like that. Go ahead win a couple of rounds while tiring yourself out trying to stay away.

Comment

u dumb asses do realise boxingscene re-use interviews. khan gets interviewed daily. he doesnt asked for the damn interviews to be put up u fools.

Comment

He's right. If he can just survive 3 times as long as he did in the 1st fight he has a chance of winning.

Comment

The only mistakes Khan made were actually beleving his own hype and haveing a glass jaw. The dudes a head case!!!

Comment

You still got knocked the fuck out, Khan.

Demand a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
              Or maybe, just maybe you can avoid entering any posts related to Amir Khan.

Bunch of over sensitive keyboard warriors type so much nonsense it is a damn shame you can't save that energy for something more useful in your lives.
              I'm a boxing fan that likes boxing news and boxer interviews. I have an opinion just like everyone else. If you don't like what I said, ignore my posts. I don't disrespect posters so all that keyboard warrior chit, you can save it. Fuk outta here cuz....

Comment

delusions of grandeur must be a hard mental illness to overcome. getting KTFO does not help with the brain trauma I'm sure. settle down amir, no one takes you seriously

Comment

When are you going to rematch that guy who stole your handbag in birmingham, Amir?

Comment

Khan bring on the rematch and if u win u can shut all these guys up if u lose however there will be so much material to diss u

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      God all fcukin' mighty, does this guy shut up talking utter ****?

I can't wait until he gets knocked again.

i like khan the fighter, and i'd like to see him in some more fights. in that sense, i hope he doesn't get knocked out again, or he'll probably think about retirement.

that said, he really does run that mouth of his. over time i've learned to tone him out. he might not win the fights, but he fights like a man, and for that he gets my respect.

coupled with that accent of his "oi fink me chin is the best in britain. maybe the werld," the things he says are just too much for me.

somebody ought to tell amir that the good work you do early in the fight is voided when you get knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X