Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Was Beating Garcia Easier Than Molina!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lol...

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
      It's really quite poor the way this site keeps throwing Amir Khan quotes at the wall until something sticks. You get three articles out of one interview, often repeating the same quotes simply to get the hit / post count up. It's dreadful.

Case in point, the headline quote from this article, plus more is available - still on the front page - here http://www.boxingscene.com/khan-on-a...er-more--60650
      Very well pointed out and I recently noticed how they are taking single quotes from 50 cent from the Gamboa media training day and turning them into articles. These posters are too gullible and will get attracted to the same repeated articles.

Comment

I disagree with people who think Khan was dominating or even easily winning the fight when Garcia popped him.

For one, it ended in 4 rounds.

Second, you can see what Garcia was doing. The first round he figured out Khan's speed. The second round he began figuring out the timing. And he basically ended the fight in the third.

It was an impressive, systematic destruction that Garcia won against Khan.

Comment

lol i thought i seen this guy falling all over the ring in the fight, wtf is he talking bout

I said before the Khan vs Garcia, that Danny had decent power n speed n good timing, n thats exactly what happen dude got caught easy n in the rematch he gets caught easy again

Comment

Wow i suddenly remember why I was happy to see him get knocked out.

Comment

Haha not really a Khan fan but I love how mad people get at his comments

Comment

khan is a legend of the sport, boxing would be boring without characters like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                  You obviously dont know much about boxing if you think Garcia is just a guy who swings for the fences and does nothing else.Thats what Khan thought aswell and he got knocked the **** out,Garcia has excellent timing with his hooks to head and body,he doesnt use straight punches very often which is true but he doesnt need to.Hes a good counter puncher,solid chin,massive power and an instinct for finishing fights.He doesnt do anything spectacular but he does everything well,Khan on the other hand has one thing going for him speed.Hes got poor timing,little to no power and probably the worse punch resistance in world level boxing.No matter how smart Khan thinks he is or how much he thinks hes gonna improve 9 times out of 10 Danny Garcia puts him on his back.

Danny is simply a better fighter

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
                    khan is a legend of the sport, boxing would be boring without characters like him.

This is exactly why Khan has a big following. It's delusional fans like yourself lining his pockets. If he were to rematch Garcia tomorrow the same result will happen, maybe later in the rounds that's the only difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post

This is exactly why Khan has a big following. It's delusional fans like yourself lining his pockets. If he were to rematch Garcia tomorrow the same result will happen, maybe later in the rounds that's the only difference.
                      Yeah he is a legend allright, he is the boxer with the smallest brain to ever win a belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X