Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Has Serious Doubts That Gamboa is Serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay Days? Mofo is fighting on paid cable, hasn't headlined one single ppv event but he's talking about Payday's lol..Demarco was a payday for you son...the more this kid talks the bigger the avalaunch is going to be..don't let them 140's start calling you out..they hit just as hard if not harder than he does. We'll see the real Adrien at 140 or 147 when he's fighting guys his size..I still think Gamboa works the hell out of him..

Comment

maybe but not much pretty sure his fights got most viewers of any last yr. already makin little over a million a fight pretty dam good at his age

Comment

We hear you Broner. Gamboa would get his dick knocked in ****ing with you. Gamboa is a lot of talk and a badge.
        Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 12-20-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Broner is an idiot! I fully expect him to lose his next fight. This clown is completely overrated.

Comment

sarcasm....

Comment

your out of your mind

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                your out of your mind
                I'm mocking the haters in this thread. Its unbelievable feelings for a fighters personality completely over shadow that fighters ability.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                  Broner is an idiot! I fully expect him to lose his next fight. This clown is completely overrated.
                  Thats a pretty dumb comment to make considering you don't know who he is fighting yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                    Thats a pretty dumb comment to make considering you don't know who he is fighting yet.
                    Did you not read the "sarcasm" post?

Comment

Tell em Broner, you made this sport what it is, God himself trembles at the thought of your skill level.

Comment

Working...
                      X