Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with all the Mexicans riding Trout's nuts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    Joke of the night.
    not really, trout is much more proven than alvarez.

Comment

I understand every country men support their fighters . But doesn't even have to be race related. But could just be a he beat **** talking cotto who beat margs and he has a lot of potential. Im mexican and support mexican fighters but im also an andre ward fan and nonito fan

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
        I understand every country men support their fighters . But doesn't even have to be race related. But could just be a he beat **** talking cotto who beat margs and he has a lot of potential. Im mexican and support mexican fighters but im also an andre ward fan and nonito fan
        Doesnt matter. if you criticize floyd in any shape or form you are either a racist or a blind nationalistic prick according to some posters in here

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          you actually searched his post history?.

I think he 'Hates" cotto too damn much to be honest, but i dont think hes a bandwagon fan. He actually criticize canelo for ducking the whole 154 division.

He's just tender when it comes to Cotto and he's pretty much forced to say for the meantome Canelo isn't anything because it is beyond well,obvious.But Trout,thats a good bluff on his part.

Comment

Not sure what your talking about, maybe because your looked on his twitter and seen a lot of Mexicans on his Twitter cheering him on...Maybe that is because he is from/fighting out of Las Cruces, New Mexico, some naturally people from their will support him

Is it some type of rule I don't know about in which Fans are only suppose to be a fan and cheer for their own? If it is then I have been breaking that rule for a long time because I am a fan of so many fighters of all different Races

Stop Trying To Divide Boxing Fans!

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
              not really, trout is much more proven than alvarez.
              You have to be having a laugh.

Comment

Typical idiot thinking. When the mexican support their fighters they get accused of this and that and when they support someone else they get attacked LOL. Dude stop trying to analyze everything, believe it or not mexican do like and support black fighters like russel jr, trout, p.will etc etc but most dont like broner and mayweather why cause mexican have been raised with respect and humility one core value that those two are missing and since most mexicans dont like those two they get accused of not liking black fighters lol naw they just dont like thsoe two idiots.

Comment

He is from New Mexico. Who the hell even cares? You don't have to hate every non mexican boxer.

Comment

he's half mexican, i think on his father's side, plus his wife is mexican american

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                      Not sure what your talking about, maybe because your looked on his twitter and seen a lot of Mexicans on his Twitter cheering him on...Maybe that is because he is from/fighting out of Las Cruces, New Mexico, some naturally people from their will support him

Is it some type of rule I don't know about in which Fans are only suppose to be a fan and cheer for their own? If it is then I have been breaking that rule for a long time because I am a fan of so many fighters of all different Races

Stop Trying To Divide Boxing Fans!
                      im not trying to divide boxing fans shoot if anything I never root for the brothas unless they exciting. i personally root for exciting fighters first no matter what their background is. i like the Gattis, of the sport regardless of their ethnic background.

but generally speaking most fight fans arent really like me they tend to usually back their own people first before others. or at least the casual ones do

Comment

Working...
                      X