Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero Deserves Shot At Floyd Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero does deserve a shot at PBF, but...the money wont be the same..Canelo vs PBF will generate alot more money..even tho Canelo does not deserve to fight PBF until he fights a solid 154 pounder..like Trout or some one..

Comment

Guerrero, Bradley or Canelo are all legit challengers.

Comment

The real issue is that we have posters on here that will say neither Guerrero or Canelo deserves a go....which is just plain stupid.

Comment

Guerrero hasn't earned it either. Beating Andre 'Dixie Cup' Berto means very little. Canelo Alvarez might actually have the maneuverability to make a good showing. Guerrero is too slow and deliberate to contend with Mayweather. Period.

Comment

I agree with the title.....

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
              Probably true, but I think a lot of hardcore boxing fans would rather see him fight Martinez than Canelo.
              hard core boxing fans also know that martinez is too damn big and floyd would never fight him!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Floyd is fighting guerro in may, and Canelo is fighting Angulo. Tbh that's the wrong opponents for both to get each other ready for a later meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  The real issue is that we have posters on here that will say neither Guerrero or Canelo deserves a go....which is just plain stupid.
                  Yeah, & absolutely nothing can be done about that huh? I think the Ghost deserves a shot & I wouldn't cry about Bradley either. But if you want Floyd to get all this major props, there's 1 fighter that will give him that. And none of those 3 are him.

Comment

if he fights the ghost there will be complaints, if he fights canelo there will be complaints, if he fights martinez all of a sudden martines age will be a factor, if he fights pac... he waited until pac got kod

Comment

Probably but the Canelo fight is way more appealing and a tougher one because of the size difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X