Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael's P4P list is better than The Ring's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude a hater he doesnt even have rios their, shit if you have gamboa, garcia, the ghost, broner, then you need rios their aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      yah it's an okay list...i think donaire should be in the top 5 though, and i'm not sure floyd should be #1 considering how inactive he is and his win against cotto wasn't a spectacular performance from him either. also my biggest gripe with his top 20 list is that brian viloria isn't even on it....wtf does brian viloria need to do to become at least top 20? beat the ring champ at flyweight? or beat roman gonzalez?
      That's I fight I wanna see and should happen and really there should be no obstacle for that fight as they're both top rank fighters and gonzale has expressed his desire to fight villoria. I'd that doesn't put him in the top 15 idk what will.

Comment

I agree. He basically has the same exact top 5 as me, though I would switch Marquez with Martinez.

Comment

Solid list but i'd have Mares over Bradley in there.

Comment

My list looks something like this.

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr
            2. Andre Ward
            3. Sergio Martinez
            4. Nonito Donaire
            5. Juan Manuel Marquez
            6. Manny Pacquiao
            7. WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO
            8. Timothy Bradley
            9. Abner Mares (Beating Moreno was a HUGE deal to me)
            10. Adrien Broner

Glad I am not the only one who thinks Mares should be higher. I'm sure Broner at #10 is controversial, but I stand by it lol.

Comment

It's a better list, no doubt.

Still questionable in some areas but everyone's list is going to be questionable in some areas.

The Ring's list was questionable in a lot of choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                I don't see why bradley is on there at all. maybe i just don't like him. But seems good other than that.
                You don't know him.

Floyd in the top 5 is just a joke. Donaire should be number 1 and Ward number 2, only because Donaire is fighting more often than any of the top 10 and writing prescriptions for quality competition. Ward may be tackling mofos like he plays for the Patriots, but the resume is top notch because of the tourney. Sergio should be top 5, Wlad should not be on there (like you with Bradley, I just don't like his style). Manny should be off the list for losing twice in a row.

Comment

vitali? why? he's not the best in his division, his division sucks, he won't fight the best in his division, he's never beaten the best in his division, his level of competition is terrible. why not put chris john on the list? he beat marquez and has 18 title defenses without losing.

Comment

Any p4p list with Marquez NOT at #2 and has Vitali Klitschko rated in the top 10 is a SHIT list.

Comment

Why do fans get sensitive over P4P Rankings...it is no such thing as an "OFFICIAL P4P Ranking" it is all just opinions

every boxing fans should probably have their own P4P Ranking

Comment

Working...
                      X