Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux: Guillermo is Donaire's Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ So what would be your excuse be for Rigo after he gets starched? Long lay off? As long as they fight next year, all good with me. Summer fight? Even better!

Comment

this is looking more like an easy fight. Theres simply too much hype around a Cuban with 11 pro fights and a suspect chin. Yes, he is far more skilled in ability but he's still not on Donaire's level.

It's amazing to me how many people dont understand that Donaire's power at this weight class is heads and shoulders above everyone else.

Donaire is by no means perfect but when he lands his left hand, his opponents fall to the ground - and when they dont that means they ran away from the whole fight and fought too defensive and lost a decision.

And he doesnt even need to land it flush, clean, inorder to knock these opponents down.

This is scary stuff.

People are making too much out of Rigo's skill, but at the end of the day, he can't take Donaire's power and he's going to get KTFO once Donaire finds his range and waits for the right moment.

Not rocket science to figure out.

Comment

Rigo is talented as they come but he got tagged twice by a much lesser fighter than Donaire, i'm really not sure about his chin. If Donaire even hits him like that once then Rigo will be in serious trouble.

Comment

Ok some ppl are saying that Marroquin is a lesser boxer than Donaire and I agreed, but they failed to mention that Marroquin had a least 8 or 9 pounds over GR and the kid can punch, so all in all I was happy the way GR reacted when he was tagged, he put a much bigger and younger guy twice on the mat and took his punches, I'll say that Marroquin would had mop the floor with the Arce that show up last time, and this is the second guy that retire after getting paid, the Jap and the Mex...

Comment

donaire sparks the amateur out rigo is no where near donaire level

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              So it's being put off until the summer now??? I knew Donaire's next fight wouldn't be Mares or Rigondeaux. I'm telling you.....it's going to be Mijares.
              Calm down. Donaire is going to rest his hand and they will fight in june.

Comment

We will soon find out I hope TR makes this fight. One of the best fights that can be made at 122.
                Last edited by Ringlife; 12-19-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

lets see if its true then

Comment

Working...
                  X