Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux: Guillermo is Donaire's Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I knew it! Nonito will fight neither Rigo nor Mares next thanks to Arum.
    Did you read the article? Hyde said they're looking at June, WTF.....

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    The moment Rigo drops his hands to showboat he goes down and doesn't get back up..guaranteed. I like Rigo but his talent is all centered around his speed to get in and out..the way he got clocked and shook up in his last fight just tells the tale..hit him clean and it's easily a wrap and he was fighting a guy with neither the speed or power of donaire.
    Rigo's chin does concern me. But I say he won't showboat, he knows better (he better, LOL) than to take those kind of chances with Donaire. You don't get the name "The Jackal" by being stupid.......

Comment

Until Rigo grows a right hand, no contest - You cannot beat an elite fighter on Donaire's level with only a left hand? Nonito had 4 big fights this year(very active) how many has Rigo had? shyt those 4 fights are 1/3 of Rigo's professional record (12 or 13 fights total), and we have seen rigo hurt before by lesser opponents.. I enjoy watching the Jackal fight because he is good, but not on Nonito's level.

Comment

Rigo is gonna murder duckaire if he sign to fight but I doubt he will..he will run scared trying to find more arce kind of fighters....sign....sign....sign...

Comment

I'll just quote Donaire on this, "Rigo will be easy". The amateur with glass chin is getting KTFO.

Comment

So it's being put off until the summer now??? I knew Donaire's next fight wouldn't be Mares or Rigondeaux. I'm telling you.....it's going to be Mijares.

Comment

Donaire does not want Rigo.

Comment

I am totally cool with Rigo fighting someone before Donaire. I was very disappointed that the Poonsawat fight was cancelled. Guille needs to fight at least one solid fighter (preferably two) before stepping up to Nonito. You guys on either extreme of this match-up are giving me a headache. This is not an easy fight for either man. It can go either way. I give Donaire a small edge, but not much. The biggest advantage Nonito has is that he has much more experience against better opposition than Rigondeaux. Guillermo needs to tighten that up a little.

Comment

The cuban is the best boxer in the game and giving NONITO a boxing lesson will make all of you understand it!!!

Comment

Nonito is at his best when fighter are aggressive and trade with him, I'm yet to see him in there with a good, solid, counter puncher...so this matchup would be interesting to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                      Did you read the article? Hyde said they're looking at June, WTF.....
                      Do you understand what the word "next" means? I predicted that Nonito's next opponent wouldn't be Rigo (or Mares.) And it's looking like I was right.

Get ready for Donaire vs. Cristian Mijares!

Comment

Working...
                      X