Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Thinks Marquez Could KO Pacquiao Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's no doubt in my mind that Marquez can KO Manny again and again and again....we all have played computer or video games that require you to master certain levels...once you've figured it out its a wrap!!!...you master the game and wait for next years version

Marquez and Nacho got the recipe for Pinoy heartbreak...Bob Arum would be a fool on top of a fool for allowing Marquez to put hands on Manny again...they need to let it go

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
      I don't think there is a anything to do with KO power. JMM has always being a very good puncher and very precise and that's what gives him the edge because there r guys that hit much harder than him but he throws it at the right time to get the best result. PAC has taken some hard shots in he's career and all the shots he probably he did see coming and took it well since it was not a suprise but the counter over the jab that JMM threw.. Now that right hand pAC never saw coming and given the speed/timing/leverage It produced a great KO for JMM..remember pAC has not being KO'd ever since he was like a kid he has a great beard but he never saw this one that he got hit with he never expected that.
      Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Let's be real, Marquez landed the punch of a lifetime one which he was willing to take an a ss whopping just to land..can he do it again? Maybe, is it worth the risk? NO!! He was very close "by his own admission" to being stopped for good in that fight too..does he win the same way? No! I highly doubt it, infact i'll say Manny going in on 1-2 attacks..back out..1-2, back out..beats up Marquez badly which he was doing until he got too comfortable and jumped in. I think Pacquaio is just as responsible as Marquez for that end result.
      Marquez hired Heredia just to jerk him off.

Comment

:WORD: at the people who think the Ko will change Manny. If anything its gonna make him more solid of A fighter. More patience will be in his arsenal!
        He showed no signs of a declining fighter. He walked into a shot. So what! A fighter with a strong mind can overcome anything. Manny is one of the most carefree humble humans youd ever come across. He was over the KO on the way to the Hospital! Plus he knows how it is to lose. And be stopped! only thing on his mind is redemption!

Comment

but didn't he say pacquiao is going to win no matter what and implying that whatever marquez does everyone is still going to give it to pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
            but didn't he say pacquiao is going to win no matter what and implying that whatever marquez does everyone is still going to give it to pacquiao?
            stop trying to find anything, he was saying if it went to the judges pac would win anyway

Comment

Mahalo bytches.... Sr knew damn well Pac has nothing to do with Hawaii... lol

Comment

Say what you will about Floyd Sr., but Pac did not lose in a long, drawn out, unanimous decision battle. He was first knocked down and then knocked out cold turkey.

You can even see the expression on Pac's face during the first KD. It went from wincing, to glassy eyed look when the punch connected.

But hey, I'm sure Pac wants to finish his career with a win.

What fighter doesn't ?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  In other words what Floyd Sr is trying to say is...."please walk away Manny...I dont you to make a comeback and beat the shlt out of my son"! :manyWORD:
                  After that KO I doubt any fighter who can throw a hard counter right hand is scared of Manny Pacquiao, especially since he can't even see them coming.

Comment

As long as PED pusher Heredia is on Marquez's side he will continue to drop PAC. Totally surprised the PED accusations didn't come from Sr. Mouth considering the evidence was clear as day PEDMarquez was juiced.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      As long as PED pusher Heredia is on Marquez's side he will continue to drop PAC. Totally surprised the PED accusations didn't come from Sr. Mouth considering the evidence was clear as day PEDMarquez was juiced.
                      stop whining dude. Manny got KTFO and JMM passed the same commission tests you've advocated for years. "Let the commission do its job" or have you changed your tune?

Comment

Working...
                      X