Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez To Broner: Burns Won't Happen, I'm Ready Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Burn's and Abril would rather fight other people than Broner.

Broner should just unify against the only man that want's to fight him at 135, Vasquez. If Broner doesn't fight Vasquez for the lineal title before he jump's up to 140 everybody's gonna take it as a duck, and rightfully so.

Will Broner man up and fight the #1 lightweight in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      I can tell from this that you have never watched Ricky Burns fight.
      and i can tell you dont know crap about boxing if you think Burns is a good figther just like all the morons who thougth Demarco was a good figther both are GARBAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Vasquez is overrated. That jump in and out clinch style isn't good enough to beat a guy of Broner's magnitude.
        Vasquez is overrated by who?

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          By majority of people that follow the sport. He does get a lot of hype and a lot of people view him as a real force at lightweight. He isn't nearly as good as a lot of posters think he is. Broner should take the fight, beat him down, and then wipe his hands clean of this **** division. The only reason Vsquez is even thought to be good is because he's in a crap ass division.

Comment

lol @ Broner getting stopped by Peterson or Khan. or losing to Garcia. haha. That's why the quality of this forum is so poor at times. Yeah, a big "fan" of a fighter would have him losing to every fighter at 140. lol

Comment

and i can tell you dont know crap about boxing if you think Burns is a good figther just like all the morons who thougth Demarco was a good figther both are GARBAGE
              I dont think either is garbage. Broner is just very good, but people can't just say he is because they'd rather criticize the other stuff, which, frankly, has no connection to his skills in the ring.

Comment

I love how DeMarco became a bum over night, when the majority of the people saying Broner isn't that good or hasn't done much, were people saying DeMarco could upset him and/or give him problems.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Broner is stationary, very little foot movement, highly defensive. Khan will just tee off on him from a distance. Broner might not get touched up too much but there will come a point where he or his corner has realized that he has lost about every round and he will have to alter his style.

Broner will be fighting guys his own size or even bigger than he is, not the Litzau's and DeMarco's of the world. I'm not a big Broner fan, I think he has talent sure, but his success has been situational and taken out of context. He has been a naturally bigger guy than his past opponents who have looked like toothpick dwarfs in contrast to him in the ring.

Peterson would be the strongest opponent that Broner has ever faced and he won't be able to impose his will on him. Peterson is a very good inside fighter and a very well-rounded boxer as well.

Too many people have put him up on a pedestal already, portrayed him as unbeatable. A good jab from a guy with reach will mess him up in a major way.
                  Broner would beat the living **** out of Khan.

Comment

Overrated by a lot of Mexican fight fans.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I love how DeMarco became a bum over night, when the majority of the people saying Broner isn't that good or hasn't done much, were people saying DeMarco could upset him and/or give him problems.
                      Cmon man you know what thats about. Its the new formula:

Say broner is scared of a fighter.
                      If the fight is then made, its only because broner "cherrypicked" .
                      If broner win easily-fighter is "bum", "shot" etc. If he wins close its a "robbery"
                      If they should lose, well then broner was no good to begin with

Comment

Working...
                      X