Chavez Jr Leaving Roach????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freddie cok-roach is over-rated

Comment

Roach may be overated as a trainer, but the problem obviously lies with Chavez. Even his father says the kid is lazy and wtf is he doing taking Mary J when he's a professional athlete. He needs some discipline.

Comment

@paulf

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Chavez Jr didn't even show up to train. How are you guys saying Roach isn't a good fit and has "lost it" when he turned a side-show attraction to a top-10 middleweight?

I maintain that Chavez is a joke, but the progress he made under Roach was pretty damn impressive.
        Pretty spot on there man.

Comment

He should leave and let SR train him. He knows the subtle things that made him the ATG he is, things that Roach doesn't know about.

Comment

Being a trainer is more than just about pure boxing, its also about coaching their brains. Some boxers need a task master.

Comment

now hes a bum?lmao.. He wasnt a bum when he was beating Lee, Rubio and Zbik.. And this bum STILL knocked Martinez down lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                Once a Bum always a Bum, dudes an embarrassment to Mexican boxing and boxing in general, his atg father is giving him good tips against martinez what does he do? swims for 2 minutes and goes to sleep. I hope Martinez retired him.
                hahahaha I love this post!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Chavez Jr didn't even show up to train. How are you guys saying Roach isn't a good fit and has "lost it" when he turned a side-show attraction to a top-10 middleweight?

I maintain that Chavez is a joke, but the progress he made under Roach was pretty damn impressive.
                  Good post.. Anybody who saw Chavez before he got with Roach and cannot admit there was definite improvement under Roach is just a hater, period. If he makes a change in trainers and improves further then good for him but that will only happen if and when he decides to clamp down and become more of a professional.

Comment

chavez is damn too lazy for anything, yes something he works hard but sometimes also he doesnt do anything at all. he trains whenever he wants. he trains when everybody wants to sleep already. that was just bull. he has potentials and he just wasted his best fight last time..

Comment

Here lies the problem. Roach babies his boxers lets the boxers take control of training camps when and were they train look at the recent24-7. Episode roach says I miss being the boss. . In Marquez-pacquiao3 episode of 24-7 marquez says I like working with nacho because when I mess up or dont wanna do certain things he lets me know he doesn't let me get away with anything he doesn't baby me. I see 3 things happening if he joins Nacho 1. He fires Nacho shortly after realizing he's not the boss. 2._ Nacho leaves his ass in the middle of a camp because he's to old for that **** . 3._ the most unlikely is JCC JR. Accepts his new role and lets his trainer do his thing and actually uses his god given ability to good use and becomes a champion again and potential power house

Comment

Working...
                      X