Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire, Rigondeaux Animosity Builds Over Houston Rift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo is awkward, easy night for monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
      Rigo will match up well w/ Donaire but Arum will not allow the fight to happen. Plus Donaire is starting to believe his on hype.
      Wrong. Arum promised Rigo a fight with Donaire and that is the reason why Rigo re-signed his contract. So either A) Rigo is going to fight Donaire or B) Rigo is a big fool for believing Arum. Take your pick, which is it???
      Last edited by richardt; 12-18-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Would be an interesting altercation since Rigondeaux doesn't speak English.

Comment

Wont be no head gear on in this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
            Would be an interesting altercation since Rigondeaux doesn't speak English.
            Neither montanocordoba the physical trainer that they been talking about...

Comment

Nonito kills Rigo. Why do so many champion a guy with a close to nothing pro career. Everyone speaks of his amatuer career, well its like this.....Its like college players in NBA or NFL....its one thing on a college level, its another when you jump to the bigtime.

Comment

My first observation is that their equally matched! I think they'll find each other awkward for each other. A southpaw giving away height and a southpaw who can punch wide with good power for Donaire might be a problem! Either way they seem to be the best at 22 so ring the bell and if Mares gets the winner then we have 3 good bouts at 22 and that sounds great to me! Ray.

Comment

Donaire was lucky that me and my crew weren't in rigo's room because we would've stomped that pussi click outta vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                    rigo's camp should give a public apology, if arum were to pick between donaire and rigo, we all now who the obvious choice is. rigo's camp hasn't got the balls to talk shit to donaire's camp, his wife is a former taekwondo collegiate champion, his dad is ex-military and former amatuer boxer, his brother is a former pro boxer, they'd kick rigo's camp anytime of the day
                    r u kidding me all that **** that u mentioned dont win u anything on the streets, if the fla cuban cocaine cowboy click would've been there they would've murked that clique

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                      Donaire was lucky that me and my crew weren't in rigo's room because we would've stomped that pussi click outta vegas
                      calm down keyboard warrior

Comment

Working...
                      X