Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Expects Juan Manuel Marquez Will Fight On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MANNY was destroying JMM's face before the KO(lucky punch but also another clash of their feet made MANNY lost is balance in that moment);anyway a ko victory is a ko victory but MANNY gave him many chances of redemption so in my opinion JMM has to give him a chance to redemption too!!!Watching JMM's carrer NORWOOD,JOHN and FLOYD beat him boxing him,i mean if you come to kill him ,probably you will lose;if you boxe him you can beat him;I hope this fact will not work with MANNY because MANNY will come to kill him another time for another great fight for the history of this sport,something that FLOYD has never done-NO HISTORIC FIGHT FOR JUNIOR INDEED,he has a record but he hasn't a picture of a war in boxing history!!!

Comment

Márquez should retire, he is no real welter so he is not putting "the american inversions" to sleep (only way to beat the likes of Floyd and Bradley). He should fight Pac in México though.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        You can make a case that JMM could make well over $25 mil next year if he fights floyd and manny. JMM has plenty of lucrative options. No reason to retire just yet.
        Only punch drunks fight for money after their time is up. Marquez has been in the game for 19 years and is still not slurring his words..

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
          Only punch drunks fight for money after their time is up. Marquez has been in the game for 19 years and is still not slurring his words..
          It's not the same as RJJ/Holy fighting for scraps, cause they're in debt. JMM can double his career earnings in 1 year. Opportunities like that are what drives most every fighter, that's why it's prizefighting.

Comment

Some of you guys are making dumbass comments. I here some saying if they fought again JMM would get a serious beat down or maybe get knocked out. Sure JMM can get knocked out because it happens in boxing but stop insinuating that his win was a fluke. How the hell can some of you guys just forget that they already fought 3 times and that all 3 times were extremely close and could have gone either way. JMM has landed that counter right hand many times before but this time was different because Pac committed way too much and JMM just timed it perfectly and Pac never saw what hit him.

I don't know if JMM and Floyd 2 will happen but lets all be honest and say that JMM still doesn't stand a chance. JMM needs someone to be aggressive if he's going to be at his best but Floyd is too defensive minded to over commit to a weak jab like Pac did. At the end of the day that right hand was only special because Pac got knocked the **** out but it shouldn't be a surprise because JMM has landed that counter right so many times before.

Comment

Pac turds!!!

ALL YOU PAC TURDS!!! crying for a rematch!!! keep in mind manny pac is not ready!!!

Freddie roach is saying MANNY wont be ready untill september 2013 at least, and freddie also said it would be a "tune up fight" an easy fight to see how manny does so what they supposed to fight in 2014 marquez will be 41 by then!!! so how long do you want marquez to wait??

just like the drug testing MANNY PAC is delaying the rematch!!! marquez will be 40yrs old maybe

and dont act stupid *******s cuz this came from freddie roach's mouth!!!

Comment

Man pac fans want a rematch so bad vs a Marquez that is old and worn. Marquez has been in more wars then Manny and hes at the age of 40 and can still compete with the guy. Marquez is that dude. Manny need to go and knock out Bradley and forget about another rematch with Marquez because I highly doubt it will happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                  MANNY was destroying JMM's face before the KO(lucky punch but also another clash of their feet made MANNY lost is balance in that moment);anyway a ko victory is a ko victory but MANNY gave him many chances of redemption so in my opinion JMM has to give him a chance to redemption too!!!Watching JMM's carrer NORWOOD,JOHN and FLOYD beat him boxing him,i mean if you come to kill him ,probably you will lose;if you boxe him you can beat him;I hope this fact will not work with MANNY because MANNY will come to kill him another time for another great fight for the history of this sport,something that FLOYD has never done-NO HISTORIC FIGHT FOR JUNIOR INDEED,he has a record but he hasn't a picture of a war in boxing history!!!
                  LUCKY PUNCH??? did you watch the fight?? Marquez Dropped him in the 3rd round with the same right hand!!! and wobbled pac in the 5th with the same punch!!! then put him out with the same right hand in the 6th!!! dont worry its all on video!!!

Manny pac got MEXICUTED!!! did you CRY when he lost??

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    It's not the same as RJJ/Holy fighting for scraps, cause they're in debt. JMM can double his career earnings in 1 year. Opportunities like that are what drives most every fighter, that's why it's prizefighting.
                    True, but Marquez has tasted defeat and some pretty difficult times since the move up to lightweight and on. I think he knows his limits.

Plus he doesn't seem like the guy that will fight unless he knows he has a chance to keep winning. Most people are proud to a fault, but he's proud with the same intelligence he has in the ring. I don't think he's capable of being unrealistic with himself to the point he'd take a ridiculous fight by lying to himself. He seems too smart for that.

Comment

Lol when has PAC ko an opponent it's been years and he's never ko Marquez if they fight again Marquez beats PAC again

Comment

Working...
                      X