Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hindsight, Do u feel Arum had literally No Interest in a PBF Fight from the get go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was never in Arums best interest to make the fight happen. He has no rights to Floyd if he wins. He cant take a cut off Floyd. Pacquiao would of lost most of the Floyd haters, which is half of his fanbase. No way was Bob going to let Floyd beatdown his most valuable asset, and break him off an 80 million dollar check for doing so. It makes absolutly no business sense what so ever. Its easier to say Floyd is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i only go there when nsb aint working properly..im a loyal nsb'er.
      You were wallowing like a pig in shit over there for weeks leading up to the fight....I don't post over there much either, but you sure were. December 9th NSB must have started working again

Comment

Guys, Mayweather already admitted he didn't want to end up like Ali. Ask Bob Costas.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Guys, Mayweather already admitted he didn't want to end up like Ali. Ask Bob Costas.
          But of course you know the full context.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            What does that have to do with Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              You were wallowing like a pig in shit over there for weeks leading up to the fight....I don't post over there much either, but you sure were. December 9th NSB must have started working again
              Yeah i think puga passed out ankle up just after manny landed on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Mayweather vs Pac was never in the future for Bob Arum. He never really recovered from Mayweather and Al Haymon leaving him in the dark.
                It does seem as if Arum has never gotten over this

Comment

Who started those lie that Pacquiao wasn't offered any PPV revenue?

Comment

Pac wanted Floyd. I believe Pac always did. However, Bob Arum NEVER EVER EVER wanted that fight. Maybe it was morehis hatred of Floyd than thinking Pac would lose but he honestly had no interest in the bout.

Comment

I blame all parties involved.....

Comment

Working...
                      X