No announcement yet.

Angel Garcias boxrec page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    My goodness indeed, you can barely string a sentence togethe .
    is it onto grammar and punctuation now? you run out of material quick, dont you?

lemme ask you something, whenever one of your bum euro trash fighters gets KTFO, does it rattle your brain as bad as it rattles theirs? I mean I hard of homers before, but you went deep to bring up ashley theophane in one of your hate threads. I mean, lets face it, you're obviously trolling, you're not smart enough to do it without being caught onto real quick, but I still believe there are underlying issues which you yourself may well not be aware of...

I'll be awaiting your sentence structure critiques, you wanna be twat

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      @ dudes constantly bringing up our city....our presence is felt on here huh? LOL
      it seems like it stings them a bit much, doesnt it? I dono why though...

Comment

Yup I'm 93 years old or so

Also, love how I flushed all the Philly posters out, I'm still pleasantly surprised that your town has Internet access, amazing world isn't it.
        Of course we do, we live in America.

SNOB

Comment

As much fun as it is, I've invested too much time already on you nobodies.

Thanks for taking part though, almost as good as the Cotto fans, you are.

Comment

Send that to Zab Judah on his twitter lol

Comment

Take, all, of, those, commas, with, you.

Comment

oh snap is it time to go back to the home? those chaperones never give you enough time in those internet cafes, do they?! those BASTARDS!

Comment

You got owned in your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by USAFBoxer View Post
                    thats not him, Angel Garcia never boxed in his life, not even as an amateur
                    Is it true that Angel was in prison for dealing dope? or are those rumors?

I see a lot of people on the Elie Sekbach videos saying Angel was in prison years ago and he was there with his brother in law they got busted for selling drugs.

Comment

Can't wait to see angel cry when danny gets that ass whooped not that I don't like danny I just don't see him as bad as they think he is amir was taking that ass until he got caught and morales kept up with him in the first fight but for angel I would just say keep it up its don't only way the getting attention at the moment and when they fall can't wait to see what stupid ass remark or action he would do and for danny I would control his dad because he already stopped the spotlight

Comment

Working...
                      X