Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Yeah okay I agree to disagree with you! But dont act like im BIAS because just telling by your AVY, I assume that you are from Philly and I know you guys up there are starving for someone to root for and follow, but that blinds you bro..Mothur****en Garcia is not the next Hopkins!!LMAO!!!!!!!!

dont take it out on me cause philly got good fighters. if garcia wasnt from philly, he would still humiliate rios. not hard to do. but whatever you can disagree if you like, thats your opinion and i got mine. and we can jus leave it at that.

and thanks i know swifty isnt the next hopkins, there'll never be "the next hopkins"

Comment

lol why would Rios be Jealous of a clown who cant speak spanish and wonder why the real puerto ricans dont like him LOL cause you aint a puerto rican DANNY you just a clown and a misrepresentation of the puerto rican people. Sadly when people think puerto ricans they think of people like Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        dont take it out on me cause philly got good fighters. if garcia wasnt from philly, he would still humiliate rios. not hard to do. but whatever you can disagree if you like, thats your opinion and i got mine. and we can jus leave it at that.and thanks i know swifty isnt the next hopkins, there'll never be "the next hopkins"
        Had bro!! I liked Hopkins, he was a technical master!! Alright bro!!

Comment

Had bro!! I liked Hopkins, he was a technical master!! Alright bro!!
          you should check out the gyms next time you in town. just cause you dont know any fighters by name, doesnt mean philly "had" great fighters, and doesnt anymore.

but whatever opinions are opinions right?

Comment

you should check out the gyms next time you in town. just cause you dont know any fighters by name, doesnt mean philly "had" great fighters, and doesnt anymore.

you guys got tev farmer right

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              this!!!!!!!!!!! hes got heart and puts on good fights, and he hits hard but anyone with skill is gonna beat him u cant take those shots all ur career and get away with it
              Not just anyone with skills.. Whoever does beat him will also need a chin and heart.. Oh and yeah Rios will lose eventually considering all the punishment he takes, but he aint shot bro.. That is years from now!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
                you guys got tev farmer right

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
                yes, yes we do...

Comment

Yeah and you can check out the gyms they have in Cali also!!!

Comment

Yeah and you can check out the gyms they have in Cali also!!!

whos to say i havent?

Comment

Both guys can talk whatever **** they want about each other. A fight between them simply won't happen, so no worries - by either - to have to back up the **** talking.

Comment

Working...
                      X