Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Andre Berto get a Pass but Not JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was in very trace amounts? berto did a few tests before he injured his bicep and those tests came out negative, but after the injury he was prescribed some supplements that he took without conte knowing (berto acknowledges all of this) and then he tests positive for small trace amounts of this steroid that normally will stay in your system for awhile..so in that respect it would be idiotic to even use that steroid anyways. this is the same situation with morales testing positive before his upcoming rematch with garcia, which he said must have been as a result of the meat he ate. they were such small amounts that it seemed plausible.

also if we're trying to create a conte connection then how come donaire hasn't tested positive for anything? it's been six months he's been doing random 24/7/365 testing and not once has he tested positive.

Comment

Marquez was training with Heredia prior to his 3rd fight with Pacquiao, he lost that fight and nobody mentioned Heredia until the 4th fight when he knocked him out. Donaire knocked out Arce and HBO commentators were praising him because Donaire accepts to take any drug test any time. Well so does the Marquez camp. How come they don't mention that sht

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        i thought it was in very trace amounts? berto did a few tests before he injured his bicep and those tests came out negative, but after the injury he was prescribed some supplements that he took without conte knowing (berto acknowledges all of this) and then he tests positive for small trace amounts of this steroid that normally will stay in your system for awhile..so in that respect it would be idiotic to even use that steroid anyways. this is the same situation with morales testing positive before his upcoming rematch with garcia, which he said must have been as a result of the meat he ate. they were such small amounts that it seemed plausible.

also if we're trying to create a conte connection then how come donaire hasn't tested positive for anything? it's been six months he's been doing random 24/7/365 testing and not once has he tested positive.
        Conte's fighters testing positive = 2
        Memo's fghters testing positive = 0

yet Conte's fighters are all clean but Memo's are all guilty

it's really that simple, but I do remember you tried to discredit Marquez in a prior thread claiming he was juicing with over 100 posts. So i don't expect you to be unbiased. You're just like HBO

Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
        Marquez was training with Heredia prior to his 3rd fight with Pacquiao, he lost that fight and nobody mentioned Heredia until the 4th fight when he knocked him out. Donaire knocked out Arce and HBO commentators were praising him because Donaire accepts to take any drug test any time. Well so does the Marquez camp. How come they don't mention that sht
        they don't mention the Fednchenko fight either because it doesn't fit their agenda

Comment

I say both Marquez and Donaire are clean as a whistle. They both accepted to take a drug test. My problem here is with HBO. They make it seem like Marquez is still on something in spite of test results being negative He also pledge that in his next fight he would take an Olympic drug test. Now that test right there... will detect even a fighters sexual preference I believe

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Conte's fighters testing positive = 2
            Memo's fghters testing positive = 0

yet Conte's fighters are all clean but Memo's are all guilty

it's really that simple, but I do remember you tried to discredit Marquez in a prior thread claiming he was juicing with over 100 posts. So i don't expect you to be unbiased. You're just like HBO

they don't mention the Fednchenko fight either because it doesn't fit their agenda
            Is Andre Berto related to Missy Elliot?

Comment

Because Asian Hatton is their biggest money maker, and Marquez destroyed him. They always belittle the underdogs and root for the favorite. They would've gone ****ing berserk had Arce won.

Comment

I say both Marquez and Donaire are clean as a whistle. They both accepted to take a drug test. My problem here is with HBO. They make it seem like Marquez is still on something in spite of test results being negative He also pledge that in his next fight he would take an Olympic drug test. Now that test right there... will detect even a fighters sexual preference I believe
                before orlando cruz came out the closet that would have scared the **** out of him

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  before orlando cruz came out the closet that would have scared the **** out of him
                  The results came back (FP positive) for Cruz. Fudgepacker Positive

Comment

The results came back (FP positive) for Cruz. Fudgepacker Positive
                    heard he has all the rican fans going nuts

Comment

Lets not forget that Marquez always had natural raw power. The proof is in the 40 KO's to his credit. He deflates speed bags with one punch and this was all before Heredia's existence in his camp. Marquez CAN knock anybody out but he usually prefers to play the technical boxer role rather than the brawler. On his 4th fight with Manny he had no choice but to brawl with the brawler and he got the best of it. That just shows his versatility and that he can punch and knock you if he wants to.

Comment

Working...
                      X