No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Malignaggi, Ortiz, Escobedo, Hopkins vs. Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Malignaggi, Ortiz, Escobedo, Hopkins vs. Cloud

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, and confirmed by Golden Boy Promotions Chief Executive Officer Richard Schaefer, Bernard Hopkins will challenge Tavoris Cloud on March 9th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. The bout has been agreed to, pending approval from the IBF. Cloud is the IBF light heavyweight champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

- Hopkins takes Cloud to school. Uses Clouds own aggression against him. Hope Hop wins and retires( Wont hold my breath on that one).

- Mosley outmuscles Malignaggi in a close fight. (Mosley needs to stay retired but this is a winable/safe fight for him to get a belt).

- Ortiz needs to come back and avenge his last loss.

That is all....

Comment

Man, Shane just doesn't know when to give it up. Funny thing is, I give him a hell of a chance to beat Paulie, who has no punching power so Shane can confidently throw and not worry about whats coming back at him (arm jabs, and an occasional mosquito bite right cross). Ortiz needs to co:blow:me back in a big way, and I think a rematch with Berto, a fight with Khan, Alexander, or Paulie (just for the gold), or maybe even a rematch with Josesito can bring him back as a serious competitor. The thing with Ortiz is, you never know which Victor is going to show up on fight night. Id even like to see a Maidana rematch, now that would be interesting.

Comment

Early picks......

Paulie

Cloud

Comment

If Campillo could outbox Cloud . Hopkins will outbox and maybe score at least a KD as Cloud tends to gass out in later rds

Comment

i love ortiz, say what u wanna say about his "heart," but the fact of the matter is that the guy is never in a boring fight, ever, and that's what i like about him, he always goes in with a head full of steam and makes a good, competitive fight with anyone

and i hate paulies scoring on showtime, his scores are always wayyyyy off....they're like god awful like every time

Comment

My d1ck is getting hard. Hopkins vs Cloud!!!!!!!

Great news.

FTW Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
              X