Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Mexcian fighter ever Marquez or Chavez ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs
    It's close but I think it's still Chavez. He went undefeated for so long and beat a ton of good fighters. If the Mexicans decide it's Marquez, they should know. It's really close and I'd have to study their records hard and even then I would not be sure. One thing I believe is that the 39 year old Marquez is far better than Chavez was at that age. His latest victory was truely amazing.
    the only reason Marquez is good this late, is because he fought mostly nobodies for the large majority of his career. Compare him to just Morales and Barrera and who they faced year in and year out and its a glaring difference. its much easier to stay fresh and clean when you're not having big fights til much later on in your career.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Chavez has the better resume, Marquez the better skills

LOL at any one saying Morales is better than Marquez.
      Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      Finito had nowhere near the level of opponents of Marquez. Sanchez had promise but his career got cut short at age 23.

Marquez >> both of them.

Morales lost to raheem, went life and death w/ David Diaz, In Jin Chi, the Pocket Rocket, and Famoso Hernandez and could've easily lost all 3 Barrera fights he also got destroyed by Pac while being a quitter and proven cheater.
      This^

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      LOL@ these kids.

1. JCC
      2. Salvador Snachez
      3. Finito Lopez

(not in order) 4---->10 Lupe Pintor, Ruben Olivares, Miguel Canto, Carlos Zarate, Vicente Saldivar, Erik Morales, Marco Antonio Barrera
      Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      JCC, Lopez, Morales, Sanchez >>>>>>>JMM, my grasshopper
      The hate is strong...
      Last edited by Zarco; 12-17-2012, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Chavez and its not even close --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> JMM

Comment

Chavez easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            Chavez has the better resume, Marquez the better skills

LOL at any one saying Morales is better than Marquez.
            This^

The hate is strong...
            Come on Zarco would you really put Marquez over Morales. Both have beaten Pacquiao but Morales has more than that. Marquez has only it.

Comment

Marquez is the greatest Mexican boxer of all time.
              much better opposition, and actually beat the so-called pound for pound champ four times. and even moved up to make it happen.

Chavez ducked Terry Norris. didnt have a real opponent to make him shine

Comment

Come on Zarco would you really put Marquez over Morales. Both have beaten Pacquiao but Morales has more than that. Marquez has only it.
                You can argue on behalf of Morales' resume all that you can Chups, but what you cant do is sit there with a serious face and tell me that Morales was a better professional boxer than Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

Comment

LMAO.....@Sparkman0811 getting slammed in this thread

silly fool

Comment

how does Morales have more bro?

he went life and death with Chi,lost to bum ass Raheem,stopped and quit against Pac on top of all that the guy got caught cheating,using PEDS and still got sparked

Marquez >>>>>>>>> Morales and its not even close

Comment

Working...
                      X