Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Manny sue Arum for $100 million dollars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arum matched pacquiao fairly well through out the years. he gave him, morales, dela hoya, margarito etc. all of which gave us the most exciting fights in recent memory (at least in my life time). why would he sue arum when it was arum who made him millions. mayweather is hugely to blame for the fall out of the negotiations with pacquiao, arum is just there to secure pacquiao's share, and if it does not meets up to the standards, then there are others out there who can

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      One of the Top 3 biggest clowns of Boxingscene.
      You are to be especially complimented for having noticed this, although it makes me a little "wriggly" that something going under the name of Jedi vader even mentions my name.... .....Please direct your attractive compliments to your fellow undergound burrowers.

I wasn't even responding to you, but, in your sublime cretinism, you could not know.
      Last edited by edgarg; 12-17-2012, 08:30 PM. Reason: omitted a compliment

Comment

hell no.. there was nothing bob could've done to make floyd fight pac....nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          One of the Top 3 biggest clowns of Boxingscene.
          no. top 5 maybe, not top 3

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            You are to be especially complimented for having noticed this, although it makes me a little "wriggly" that something going under the name of Jedi vader even mentions my name.... .....Please direct your attractive compliments to your fellow undergound burrowers.

I wasn't even responding to you, but, in your sublime cretinism, you could not know.

Comment

i don't know what for but i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Interesting take. But you can't solely blame Bob unless you can prove Manny really has been asking him to make a floyd fight and he didn't.
                That is true, and Manny did sign that extra year contract. Just goes to show he's happy with arum.

Comment

No way he could win a law suit. Uncle bob made manny a superstar whether you admit it or not he made the fight happen and everything in those contracts to give manny the edge in those fights . If marquez would have had bob as his promoter Marquez /chris john would never had happened

Comment

Working...
                  X