Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr: Manny Pacquiao Can Bounce Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow even when Floyd says nice/respectful things about Pac, he is still an ******* huh? You Pac fans are hilarious lol. I think Pac has a good chin sure, one of the best in the game, no. I am not quite sure where this misconception about Pac came from? Also what makes the good chin? Being knocked down or knocked out? I mean JMM has been knocked down a bunch of times, but never stopped or KOed like Pac was. So that means Pac's is better? Thing is like anything else, Pac is being figured out at this point because he cannot make adjustments and he fights exactly the same so eventually the kryptonite was to be discovered. Bradley just didn't have the power to make Pac pay, but JMM did. Pac is going to continue to lose, watch and see. That KO shattered any mystique he had left and southpaws are always suckers for the right so beware Pac they will be coming straight at you from here out lol.

Comment

Floyd is showing more respect than he needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
        My legacy is defined on what Manny Pacquiao does. My legacy is defined by what I do in my career. ” Mayweather Jr.

So now, Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao. It could have been a career defining win/knockout for Floyd if he would have fought Manny at his prime. But its too late, no one is interested anymore.
        This was an obvious typo, and I haven't even heard it. It's just an obvious typo by whoever wrote this. A little common sense is needed.

He says my legacy is not defined on what Manny Pacquiao does.

Comment

Marquez looked Luke a fat **** when.he.fought floyd..if Marquez is a legitimate fighter and he is all.natural these days, why don't he call out Floyd as the.number guy to avenge.his loss? Marquez won't because with Floyd he ll have to take a proper teat and he knows his , turn back into a fat **** and that super spinach won't be there to beat Floyd hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            When Pac, was in His "ZONE"...ROIDWEATHER, wisely went on Vacation,
            Buy now he seems to be Licking His Lips, in Anticipation, but still may
            be Concerned that Pac, might be Husseling , Our Hero!!!
            So, Pacquiao lost to Marquez last November, took an L against Bradley, and then got KTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... to try to trick Mayweather?

You..... are a fkn idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
              Marquez looked Luke a fat **** when.he.fought floyd..if Marquez is a legitimate fighter and he is all.natural these days, why don't he call out Floyd as the.number guy to avenge.his loss? Marquez won't because with Floyd he ll have to take a proper teat and he knows his , turn back into a fat **** and that super spinach won't be there to beat Floyd hahaha
              You just described EXACTLY why Pacquiao walked away from that fight in 2009.

Comment

I actually see floyd pursuing the fight in the future. That's why he is saying this. Dude is a smart coward. He knows the more they both get older the bigger his chance of winning because of their styles.

Pac is clearly slowing down and is only going to slow down even more after that KO.

Comment

Respectful stuff from Floyd. Surprisingly

Comment

is mayweather losing fans or something? what happened to being the bad guy of the sport? why all of a sudden mayweather is playing the nice guy card. he's obviously not gonna face pacquiao anytime soon, so why throw praises at pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      I actually see floyd pursuing the fight in the future. That's why he is saying this. Dude is a smart coward. He knows the more they both get older the bigger his chance of winning because of their styles.

Pac is clearly slowing down and is only going to slow down even more after that KO.
                      Why are you dudes so pig ignorant , Floyd offered him 50/50 3 yrs ago and Manny walked out because he didnt want a drugs test , Floyd has pursued the fight ever since , Manny is the only one to walk out on a negotiation because of a PEDS test , and now he wants one from Juan the fcn hypocrite , Pac only appeared to slow down without his draining CWs , maybe the opposition were more healthy you ever thought of that ?

Comment

Working...
                      X