No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Eyes Adrien Broner Unification For The Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feroth View Post
    how does he feel entitled to 800,000? its just the same as saying he doesn't wanna fight Broner cuz no one is gonna pay him that
    Shaeffer already said he would treble what Burns made in his last fight, so the numbers add up actually.

And for the clown who said Burns is trying to piggyback off Broner's name... How is expressing interest in a UNIFICATION fight piggybacking off anyone? Burns has been a world champion for longer than Broner has, and has openly called for a unification fight.

Comment

I was at broner vs demarco in November. And, honestly, idc if he was fighting a scarecrow, I'm def going to be there if they're dancing in AC. this kids entertainment value is worth the price of admission. I'm sure he'd put on another all world performance vs Burns.

Comment

big mistake by Burns..... Broner is the next P4P king

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
          Thought they did already?

Either way, let them both take an "interim" bout and lets do it in AC in May or April.
          Broner is scheduled to fight Abril on February 16 unless GBP cancels the card I don't see the Burns fight happening in the spring

Comment

Ricky Burns is a straight *****. I would usually never ever ever call a fighter this but why get a tuneup against a no name when you can just go straight into a Broner bout.

Comment

Lol warren won't let it happen. To duck a fighter once is shameful, to duck them twice is just embarrassing might as well just put a sign on your head labelled b1tch

Comment

Burns is a joke. I'd rather see Broner fight someone that will give him more of a challenge, so he can actually learn something.

Comment

Burns is terrified of Broner. He sees the CanMan in his nightmares and wakes up screaming. This guy is pathetic.

Comment

So Ricky Burns is going to take an interim fight with some no name, while Broner is going to fight Richard Abril next?

Wow.

One guy is fighting nobodies while the other is unifying titles. This is just embarrassing for Burns. And he thinks he deserves $800,000?

Comment

Burns showing no confidence with this move. I'm now certain that he's going to duck Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X