Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why A Rematch Between Danny Garcia and Amir Khan Should NOT Be Made.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
    i'd rather see garcia face mattysse. khan needs more time to get his head right. his talking about "i'll ko danny" shows he's not ready
    that is the truth... khan is definitely still butthurt from the loss.

people forget khan was outboxing garcia the whole fight until he got reckless....

simply put, IF khan can keep it together he can avenge his loss...

Comment

I always see garcia is overrated or he isnt that good. wtf that says about kahn. Garcia is way more skilled then kahn. all kahn has is speed. They fight again Kahn is going to get streched the f^ck out.

Why are we acting like Joe cortez didnt save his azz from geting knocked out?

Comment

Khan doesnt deserve a shot at ANY world title. After Peterson handed him a beating he was given his belts. He was actually given them!!!! Then Garcia lays him out and he blames it on Roachs disease.

Comment

Later down the road yes but now it should be Judah, Mathysse and Rios in that order. After that a fight with Khan could be made.

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
            that is the truth... khan is definitely still butthurt from the loss.

people forget khan was outboxing garcia the whole fight until he got reckless....

simply put, IF khan can keep it together he can avenge his loss...
            garcia has some counter punching skills, he gave the first few rounds to khan to time his own shots, khan might have boxed well in the first 2 rounds but by the 3rd round, we can see garcia making adjustments, that knock out punch was no lucky shot, and i don't even like the guy.

Comment

Thw whole fight? We only had two completed rounds beofre Khan tasted the canvas. And people dont forget that. They constantly mention when trying to convince others Khan stands a chance in a return but all it shows it Khans speed only keeps him out of trouble for afew minutes.

The 1st two rounds of any fight isnt a great indictator of what may come because it takes the action a couple of rounds to settle and fall into its pattern.

As soon as the action settled Khan got knocked out which tells me Khan can try different things but when it comes down to it Garica has his number.

Comment

the fans: Danny is ducking Lucas...he need to fight Lucas next, I hope he's man enough!!!

Danny: Al and Oscar, I want this fight now!!

Al: Oscar?

Oscar: not yet

Al: you heard the man, now get the fuk outta my office and wait for your dad's phone to ring

Danny: fuk yall, I want outta this contract

the fans: Danny is a dumb dude...why the hell would he leave the dudes who made him a few millions?!?...smh...his career is done!!

thats how it works with the spectators....Danny doesn't have the luxury of hand picking opponents....and it doesn't matter if you think Danny is a good fighter or not....in the case with Khan, he'll always be able to win that....just because Khan's flaws play right into the strengths of Swift...simple!!!

Comment

If Khan would have stocked to boxing like he did in the first 3 rounds, he would have easily beaten Garcia. Khan just got caught and like some posters are saying Garcia has a lot of people tricked into believing he is better than he really is.

Khan does deserve a rematch and I believe he would win in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    If Khan would have stocked to boxing like he did in the first 3 rounds, he would have easily beaten Garcia. Khan just got caught and like some posters are saying Garcia has a lot of people tricked into believing he is better than he really is.
                    Khan does deserve a rematch and I believe he would win in a rematch.
                    nah, thats Canelo....he got dudes thinking he can actually beat Floyd...can you believe that ish?!?...smh

Comment

I agree. Garcia has been really hyped up.And Khan gave him a shot, he should return the favor. If he improves his defense hed beat Danny.

Comment

Working...
                      X