X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guerrerosoul View Post
    Manny Pedquiao alias giant Head
    Damn. That is one giant fucking head. That hasssss to be photoshopped It's almost as big as his torso for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      Have you considered, in your spare time, when you're not doing chores around the house for your mother, and can run back to your computer in the basement, that maybe, just maybe, its because there is something here to actually talk about that is important to the sport of boxing?
      Yet youre the one who is so busy that you get your thread closed for spamming the boards with more PED crap, that you felt the need to make another one?

Comment

Pacquiao should've cashed out against Floyd. I'm not saying that Pac was on something while at his best, but his style of fighting isn't a style that ages with time like fine wine. Floyd's styles ages like fine wine. Pac, Roy..these guys lacked a conventional style which is why they crash landed.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          f0ck floyd testing man and f0ck USADA..if there's anything both have in common it's that both are pieces of trash..
          Now this guy has cut thru the crap with an honest expression of inarticulate precision. Thank You. You saved me from writing a whole paragraph because of a few well placed curse words. Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
            Yet youre the one who is so busy that you get your thread closed for spamming the boards with more PED crap, that you felt the need to make another one?
            :WORD: sort of like you creating another alt after getting banned!? hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Pacquiao should've cashed out against Floyd. I'm not saying that Pac was on something while at his best, but his style of fighting isn't a style that ages with time like fine wine. Floyd's styles ages like fine wine. Pac, Roy..these guys lacked a conventional style which is why they crash landed.
              Frank, I was just starting to like ya...then you went and wrote this. Your ignorance of boxing has now been illustrated to the world. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                Frank, I was just starting to like ya...then you went and wrote this. Your ignorance of boxing has now been illustrated to the world. lol
                Well, I just wanted to send Pacquiao fans a message of the harsh reality of the situation. Pac is done. You know it, I know it, the world knows it. He's had a great career, but his career is over. He should stay in politics.

Comment

Opinion: Pac can't juice anymore for fear of having severe medical issues.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Damn. That is one giant fucking head. That hasssss to be photoshopped It's almost as big as his torso for crying out loud.
                    That **** is bonkers

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Well, I just wanted to send Pacquiao fans a message of the harsh reality of the situation. Pac is done. You know it, I know it, the world knows it. He's had a great career, but his career is over. He should stay in politics.
                      Maybe, maybe not. But we Pac fans appreciate your sentiment. But, the contrast is glaring. Floyd had a great career too, except for the dodging. Now his career is over. He should stay in jail.

I can't wait to see PacMan on the world stage! ROFL

Comment

Working...
                      X