X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny Pedquiao alias giant Head

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Hell ya he did. Everyone is all of a sudden ignorant over the fact the PED handler Heredia was hired.. The NSAC has loop holes.
      let the commission do their jobs

Comment

The irony is.. Pac never looked so good against JMM as he did in fight 4.. This fight was starting to look like a potential blow out..
        JMM just landed one of those punches..
        No roids required.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          The irony is.. Pac never looked so good against JMM as he did in fight 4.. This fight was starting to look like a potential blow out..
          JMM just landed one of those punches..
          No roids required.
          Jmm was landing that same punch all thru the fight,Manny just walked into that one

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Jmm was landing that same punch all thru the fight,Manny just walked into that one
            No roids required.. These things happen. Hopefully Pac will be back.. It's hard not to like the guy.. Ditto for JMM

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              No roids required.. These things happen. Hopefully Pac will be back.. It's hard not to like the guy.. Ditto for JMM
              The argument that a normal Marquez would have done the same thing in the same situation to Pac is specious. It's no argument at all. It's a lame excuse for doping.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Can't believe Pactards get a pass and get to troll all they want here.
                Its ridiculous.

I made a thread asking if Pac was actually willing to undergo stricter tests and a mod banned me for two weeks over it.
                Last edited by GoldSugar; 12-17-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                  Its ridiculous.

I made a thread asking if Pac was actually willing to undergo stricter tests and a mod banned me for two weeks over it. Fcking biased cvnts on here.
                  Have you considered, in your spare time, when you're not doing chores around the house for your mother, and can run back to your computer in the basement, that maybe, just maybe, its because there is something here to actually talk about that is important to the sport of boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    let the commission do their jobs
                    f0ck floyd testing man and f0ck USADA..if there's anything both have in common it's that both are pieces of trash..

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                      Its ridiculous.

I made a thread asking if Pac was actually willing to undergo stricter tests and a mod banned me for two weeks over it. Fcking biased cvnts on here.
                      well that wasnt smart. see ya!

Comment

Working...
                      X