X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pactards are in denial.

Comment

Larry. If you wanna defend doping, go ahead. If it didn't kill the boxer, I would be right with you, bro. Those bulging eyed beasts come out of the gate like over bred thoroughbreds. When you get two of em in the ring at the same its like a pitbull battle. Excitement brings money. I hear ya bro. I just think its wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        yes he lost to bradley hense bradley is wbo champion and still undefeated..and you said he was undefeated on american soil??so where did morales beat him..in vegas right

What??so Manny refuses testing and he is clean..Jmm requests testing is denied by Arum passes the commission test but he's dirty???you are a damn idiot and a cancer to real boxing fans
        oh yeah i forgot about Morales my bad... i stand corrected. BUT back to Bradley :WORD: Its called a robbery. Despite the decision...Do you think Bradley beat Manny?

Comment

once again the poll results are lopsidedly NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This butthurt fanatic alt started another JMM cheated thread, lmfao! Your hero got ktfo, and planked on his face. Floyd, Roger, Broner, Hopkins, and Stphen A ****ing laughed their asses off. You Skip, Roach, and Arum still seemed pissed, lmfao!

Comment

once again the poll results are lopsidedly NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Original Poll Results: 49% No. 25% yes. 26% looked suspicion.

Comment

Wow

The TS's mom should have swallowed. Anyway why hasn't this idiot been banned yet?

Comment

Because I been around alot longer than your diaper ass.

Comment

He is 0-2 this year...and Morales beat him in america too
                    This dude is owning himself all over the NSB. LOL

Comment

I thought he looked suspicious at first a bit veiny but tested negative so gotta be very stubborn to keep singing the same tune.

Comment

Working...
                      X