This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    So why do you think Jmm is blood doping??cause he layed Manny out???Manny deserves better fans cause ya'll are pathetic
    Because he can visually measure Marquez's body fat to within 1% from seeing him on TV .

I'm surprised he doesn't have an Ali avatar tbh.

Comment

• @frank

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      EPO can be detected. It just won't be detected through urine testing.
      It can be detected in the last 2 day of injection, only in blood and under a microscope- which is too time consuming to merit warrant.

Also if you know a surprise test is coming in 2 days, you can begin the flushing procedure immediately and beat the test.

It has become quite the problem in sports. However if used properly it is good for you, if not abused. Its always abused though, my clients always say 'can we bump it up an IU'. I tell em 'would you like your heart to explode'. They repy 'No'. I reply 'thats your answer then'.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        So why do you think Jmm is blood doping??cause he layed Manny out???Manny deserves better fans cause ya'll are pathetic
        Yup. Marquez didn't even look good vs Fedchenko and didn't look too great against Pac until he landed the big KO punch. I saw no evidence of PEDs, it's not like he was any faster or anything.

He was actually performing better in the 3rd fight.

But of course Pac and his fans will cling to all excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
          Because I never thought Pacquiao bloood doped. I do this for a living and have a brain. Why do 'you' think Manny was blood doping?

.... because he was winning fights? Mmmmk

Get an education and stay in school man.
          He said, "I never thought Pacquiao blood doped", lmfao!

A lot of people were thinking and accusing Pac of doping, but I guess they didn't have YOUR visual expertise. You looked at Pac rising up in weight and said to yourself, "Pac isn't doping". lmfao!

Comment

It can be detected in the last 2 day of injection, only in blood and under a microscope- which is too time consuming to merit warrant.

Also if you know a surprise test is coming in 2 days, you can begin the flushing procedure immediately and beat the test.
            How will they know a surprise test is coming in 2 days. They have no idea when they get tested during random testing.

Comment

• @larry

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              ... because I am in sports medicine.

.... I'm a boxing fan, but I believe in fairness and equality incombat sports. Lives are at stake.

I'm a floyd fan too ....

By that reasoning floyd and manny must have equally ****ty fans then! Haha lol

Larry do you think Manny was on PEDs?

If so can you give me reasons behind your thinking? Also if you think he was juicing, what do you think he was using?

Comment

.... I'm a boxing fan, but I believe in fairness and equality incombat sports. Lives are at stake.

I'm a floyd fan too ....

If so can you give me reasons behind your thinking? Also if you think he was juicing, what do you think he was using?
                Other thread got closed, BUT I want to know what the hell is the point of coming in at 5% for a fight?

Comment

I'm a floyd fan too ....

I don't think Pac was juicing, I think he didn't want to fight Floyd after seeing Floyd toy with Marquez.

Comment

• Who knows but when you work with a PED scientist who has 20 undetectable PED's you will always be in question...the only way to find out if memo cheated or not is to do a lie detector test because that random OST won't catch what memo got tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      Who knows but when you work with a PED scientist who has 20 undetectable PED's you will always be in question...the only way to find out if memo cheated or not is to do a lie detector test because that random OST won't catch what memo got tbh
                      He's got undetectable drugs for that too..

Comment

Working...
                      X